By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Munkeh - The people that killed off the Dharma group are definitely not related to them. And there's no way that the Dharma was operating million's and million's of years ago, so the Polar Bear definitely got there through unnatural means. The episode your about to watch deals with some weird time issues itself, but I highly doubt it will actually answer any questions you might have.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Stof and Munkeh111 are actually talking about me under those black lines, because they know I wont be reading there.

Yeh you're a .....................................................................................................................................................................

I can't be bothered to come up with anything

I just don't get why Sayid would be taking orders from ben and why would ben be off the island and have acsess to a dog pouned. Plus why didn't Sayid kill that girl right at the start of the episode?

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

how do you black stuff out?

seeing how this works

hummmmmmmmmm 

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

stof said:
Munkeh - The people that killed off the Dharma group are definitely not related to them. And there's no way that the Dharma was operating million's and million's of years ago, so the Polar Bear definitely got there through unnatural means. The episode your about to watch deals with some weird time issues itself, but I highly doubt it will actually answer any questions you might have.

Nothing will ever answer all the questions,

also, how long does it actually take for something to fossilise, cause I am still wondering what the black rock has 7to do with anything

I like black highlighter

Around the Network
OandAPartyRock said:
I just don't get why Sayid would be taking orders from ben and why would ben be off the island and have acsess to a dog pouned. Plus why didn't Sayid kill that girl right at the start of the episode?

Highlighter tool next to the text colour, top right icon on full reply, please make use of it

OandAPartyRock - They suggested that it was something Sayid had to do, that the people he was killing would hurt those still on the Island if he didn't. You know it would have to be pretty extreme for Sayid to trust Ben (infact, he said that very same thing) And he didn't kill the girl right from the start because he was trying to get to her boss. So he had to stay with her until she got a page. As for Ben at a vet's, That was for the medicine. Ben either works there, owns it, or has access to it so he can do things like sew up Sayid's bullet wounds.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I just wanted to be cool too alright, I already know the secrets of LOST, but I feel if I post them, you guys will get very very angry, however, everything makes sense, and ties in with a lot of Ancient History and the Star Signs.

ArtofAngels said:
I just wanted to be cool too alright, I already know the secrets of LOST, but I feel if I post them, you guys will get very very angry, however, everything makes sense, and ties in with a lot of Ancient History and the Star Signs.

I had always thought that

OandAPartyRock said:
I've learned wile watching season three not to think ahead cause nine times out of ten you don't have all the info on the questions till they tell you the anser. Saying that, I love lost and only have one thing to say. I think that sewyer is the one that is in the coffin, it just seems right to me.

Actually, that episode suggested that Kate and Sawyer are in a relationship during that time period. . I think it was Ben in the coffin. Remember, these future flashes are over a long period of time, since one has a happy Jack visiting Hurly and not wanting to go back, and another has a bearded, suicidal Jack.

My prediction was that it's Ben. If it were Sawyer, At least one or two other people would have gone (Sayid, Kate, Any Island survivor), And even with them often clashing, Jack and Sawyer consider each other friends. When Jack says that he's neither friend nor family, that seems to me like he's referring to Ben. Oh yeah, and Artofangels sucks!