By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

ganoncrotch said:
~kao said:
ganoncrotch said:
~kao said:

Nope

plenty of PS4 over here

where is here? you have not set your location in your profile :) there could be interested Sony fans living nearby who could use your info the please their kids in 9 days time :)

Not sure of that, since im from southamerica, but there is very few people buying consoles near me in this days. Heck, even the last saturday i saw 10 ipads selling, 1 wii and 1 xbox 360 in like half hour, even though the console (ps4) was exhibit in the store (but it had the red light, so i can understand why)

I don't follow you mate? what store you working at tho? would it have an apple logo over the door by any chance?

hahaha not really, an average electronic stuff store. I was waiting while my brother and my father bought a pro camera for him, and those where the most striking things (they sold a 50" TV too and other stuff, but i was talking about gaming stuff (yeh, apple)

Around the Network

Well don't really believe what stores say though because they have no clue how much shipment they will get, one of the bigger supermarkets in my neighbourhood got a second shipment of exactly 3 consoles....

XboneWins said:
bigjon said:
XboneWins said:
Nope. At least today every store I visited had lots of ps4's at shelves.

Lol. Guy with name XboneWins claims the PS4 is not sold out anywhere near where he lives shocking. Shocking.

Lol a ps fan not believing what he is told. Shocking!

Takes literally 1 click on bigjons profile to see his system of choice from where his most games comes from is stated as the PC, also he appears to own a large number of DS/Wii games, He didn't just make a his post because he is a fan of a certain system it would be like if someone called "Imadrughatingcop" posted comments in a thread about legalizing drugs, you know..... your name implies you aren't impartial to the argument to begin with.

Was an odd name to begin with anyway, you surely picked it without much thought of a longstanding name you would use since it only refers to a single console this generation, if it was "Microsoft wins" at least it would have some meaning outside this gen.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

99.9% of ps4's have been sold in New Zealand, theres still one retailer selling them exclusively on their online store but have jack all left, but you wont be able to purchase any in stores nationwide til Jan-March. Xbox One is still available pretty much everywhere.

High management of the biggest chains could be making unpredictable shipments to prevent or reduce hoarding. While hoarding is HW sales anyway, for stores it isn't as good as selling the units directly to each real end-user (*), because until the hoarder manages to resell them, they won't produce SW sales, that very often give them higher profit margins.

(*) in a slower period, hoarding would be better than having the units sitting on the shelves, but obviously hoarding only happens when demand is higher than offer, so those units wouldn't sit on the shelves at all.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Sold out in the Netherlands. It will be probably available again in the end of Januari :P

local Target got 16 in last Friday, they sold out between 6am and 1pm. I wanted one but didn't feel like sharing my CC info with the 40 million others that Target screwed...

My cousin is a GM of Staples and he said both x1 and ps4 are fresh out.

still haven't seen a ps4 console on a shelf.

Here in Germany you can´t find a PS4 :(