By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 5 most wanted Sony games

theprof00 said:

haha hilarious. These games will never come to ps4! I get it!

and why do you think that

Around the Network

The Legend of Dragoon 2:

As you said would be a perfect Vita Game. I only play JRPGs on my handhelds, and this is a big name that Sony could dust off to help out the Vita. Hell throw in The Legend of the Dragoon HD.

Folklore 2:

This is the game that got me to purchase my PS3. To this day, it still ranks up there with my favorite games on the PS3. This is a very fun game that could translate great to the Vita.  I went through the game again recently and enjoyed every minute of it. 

Demon's Souls 2:

While I am a big fan of Dark Souls and soon to be Dark Souls 2, I would love Japan Studio's to release their version of Souls. While Dark Souls has gone for more of an open feel, Id like Demon's Souls 2 to keep with the castle and level design. The concept of the Nexus was awesome.

Suikoden 6:

While it is not a Sony game, the main line games came out for Sony systems. This series is my favorite of all RPGs, with 3 being my absolute favorite. Suikoden 6 should revive the Trinity Sight System from 3 (so very awesome and under appreciated it makes me sick!)

Shadow Hearts 4:

Gritty? Check. Dark? Check. Disturbing? Check. Great Battle System? Check. Great Story? Check. Weird as hell characters? Check. Interesting mechanics (judgement ring)? Check. We need another game. Let us go back to the first 2!

Yup. Mostly RPG. Not all made by Sony, but were primarily on playstation consoles. All of these games could be (and maybe should be) on Vita.

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

haha hilarious. These games will never come to ps4! I get it!

and why do you think that

It was clever, but you gave it away with Last Guardian.

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

It was clever, but you gave it away with Last Guardian.

Whatre you talking about?  Are you really that paranoid that you think im trying to make a troll thread?  Anybody that knows me knows im a huge fan of the ico franchise and have been patiently waiting for The Last Guardian.  

It'll likely be for PS3 but if it gets released for PS4/PSV i would still buy it day one.  Afterall it is one of the reasons i bought the PS3.  

If im going to make a troll or joke thread itll be obvious, not some underlying stunt.

My list:
- Uncharted 4
- God of War 4
- Crash Bandicoot 4
- Resistance prequel
- The Last of Us sequel/prequel

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
My list:
- Uncharted 4
- God of War 4
- Crash Bandicoot 4
- Resistance prequel
- The Last of Us sequel/prequel

I wouldnt mind a resistance reboot actually.  Resistance 3 was really good and had one of the best Stories for a FPS (Gameplay wise).

It reminds me of a more mature Ratchet & Clank (Well it is insomniac so that makes sense)

Ssenkahdavic said:

The Legend of Dragoon 2:

As you said would be a perfect Vita Game. I only play JRPGs on my handhelds, and this is a big name that Sony could dust off to help out the Vita. Hell throw in The Legend of the Dragoon HD.

Folklore 2:

This is the game that got me to purchase my PS3. To this day, it still ranks up there with my favorite games on the PS3. This is a very fun game that could translate great to the Vita.  I went through the game again recently and enjoyed every minute of it. 

Demon's Souls 2:

While I am a big fan of Dark Souls and soon to be Dark Souls 2, I would love Japan Studio's to release their version of Souls. While Dark Souls has gone for more of an open feel, Id like Demon's Souls 2 to keep with the castle and level design. The concept of the Nexus was awesome.

Suikoden 6:

While it is not a Sony game, the main line games came out for Sony systems. This series is my favorite of all RPGs, with 3 being my absolute favorite. Suikoden 6 should revive the Trinity Sight System from 3 (so very awesome and under appreciated it makes me sick!)

Shadow Hearts 4:

Gritty? Check. Dark? Check. Disturbing? Check. Great Battle System? Check. Great Story? Check. Weird as hell characters? Check. Interesting mechanics (judgement ring)? Check. We need another game. Let us go back to the first 2!

Yup. Mostly RPG. Not all made by Sony, but were primarily on playstation consoles. All of these games could be (and maybe should be) on Vita.

Vita would certainly benifit from them that is for sure :)  i dont care if vita is a huge success but Id like to see it pick up and manage at least 40m total lifetime.  Id be pretty happy with that.

Oh and Demon's SOuls on vita would be sick!  That would be a good changeup from Dark Souls and Demon's Souls.  Dark Souls on home consoles and Demon's Souls on handhelds

-The Last Guardian
-New IP
-New IP
-New IP
-New IP

JayWood2010 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

The Legend of Dragoon 2:

Folklore 2:

Demon's Souls 2:

Suikoden 6:

Shadow Hearts 4:

Vita would certainly benifit from them that is for sure :)  i dont care if vita is a huge success but Id like to see it pick up and manage at least 40m total lifetime.  Id be pretty happy with that.

Oh and Demon's SOuls on vita would be sick!  That would be a good changeup from Dark Souls and Demon's Souls.  Dark Souls on home consoles and Demon's Souls on handhelds

Handhelds just scream RPGs to me.  From my DS--> 3DS PSP--> Vita I have 2 non RPGs for them (and easily 50+ games)

The Vita is a great console and to me, its already a huge success.  We all have to be selfish and it has more than provided me with enough entertainment to make the purchase worth while.  Hell, there are plenty of games coming out for it this year/next year that Im looking forward too. 

As far as the non-selfish huge success, Id be good with that 40 million number.

I am really looking forward to Vita TV also.  Id love the ability to play my Vita games on my TV without having to buy both versions of it (Fuck you Square...as Ill probably buy both versions of FFX HD).

Demon's Souls Vita.  Like I said the closed in, more linear feel of the original would work perfectly and be a great way to keep the two versions of basically the same game separate. 

Ssenkahdavic said:
JayWood2010 said:

Handhelds just scream RPGs to me.  From my DS--> 3DS PSP--> Vita I have 2 non RPGs for them (and easily 50+ games)

The Vita is a great console and to me, its already a huge success.  We all have to be selfish and it has more than provided me with enough entertainment to make the purchase worth while.  Hell, there are plenty of games coming out for it this year/next year that Im looking forward too. 

As far as the non-selfish huge success, Id be good with that 40 million number.

I am really looking forward to Vita TV also.  Id love the ability to play my Vita games on my TV without having to buy both versions of it (Fuck you Square...as Ill probably buy both versions of FFX HD).

Demon's Souls Vita.  Like I said the closed in, more linear feel of the original would work perfectly and be a great way to keep the two versions of basically the same game separate. 

I agree, RPG's are just perfect for Handhelds.  I've always felt like platformers, mascot games (Mario, Zelda, Ratchet, Jak, Banjo), and RPG's are the best handheld games and actually fit them better than home consoles.  

Im not really into Vita TV myself personally.  It is a cool idea but I it just isnt for me.  Even with WiiU i find myself using the gamepad more than i do TV if it has remote play.  

What I would like them to do is to use remote play more often on PS3 games.  When I bought the Vita i actually had remote play as one of the main reasons i bought it since I always heard people bragging about it.  Unfortunetly most games dont have this feature on PS3 -_-  I thought Puppeteer would have been a great remote play game.  Which reminds me why didnt they just make that a vita game.  Perfect game for the vita.

Really though I dont know how I've never seen somebody come up with that Demon's Souls idea but you.  Before I said that Dark Souls and Demon's Souls are practically the same game but like you said the more linear style fits the Vita and plus it is an awesome game.  Bought the original Demon's Souls for PS3 at US launch and it is definitely one of my favorite PS3 exclusives.