By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Enough time has passed. What are your thoughts on KZ Shadowfall? MP and SP ....

Tagged games:

Sp is better in most ways than the other fps games. There a decent variety of gameplay in SP. Sometimes the variety is gimmicky like the falling sequence late in the game. MP does not work w3ll for me. Laggy as heck and bf4 is not. I live in Hawaii so its possible bf4 has better server support here.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
JoeTheBro said:
MP is great. Really brings back the magic of the old Halos. Really love the "Like a Boss" warzone.

SP is all over the place. It definitely loses momentum half way through as the openness of the beginning levels fades away to shooting galleries. Loved the atmosphere and world building but the story was bland. Didn't really care. I'd say it's average.

Did they fail with the symbolism then? I heard it was likened to the Cold War in some sense. That's another reason why I started this thread. Some have claimed it is the best in the series. Looks like I'll have to play it for myself.

The world was amazing. They did a great job with that Cold War feel. Didn't care for the people or missions though. Echo was the only person that was interesting. Everyone else was just an empty face. The story fell flat but again the world was amazing.

Look at dem opinions! Thanks for the contribution, guys!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Mp is amazing, sp is decent.

I still aint got my PS4 so enough time still has not passed

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

It had that "Made by the B team" feeling for me kinda like Arkham Origins.

I think the first problem KZ SF have it's the IA of the enemies, they're dumb and react slow most of the times. The second problem it's the shift the story takes after chapter 6. It lacks that sensation of "in crescendo" a game reaching the final act should have. The third problem is every character not named Echo or Sinclair, the rest are absolutely boring or useless. The last problem is the presentation of the story, too abrupt between missons.

Despite all this, the graphics are the best on next gen consoles, the gameplay is varied with very some cool moments along the way, the world and design are gorgeous, the use of the OWL is well implemented and the MP is complex and unique for the genre.

Maybe the game didn't accomplished all the great ideas the developer was working on, but considering the game is a launch console title, i can't avoid recomend it for newcomers of PS4. For me, it's a solid 8.

Tagged.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

8/10

I'll write a bigger review later.
Just for now, the sp isn't a killzone sp. It's wat more stealthy and less fight from cover to cover. Some will enjoy this. Some won't.
The game also is too damn easy. I finished it on hard and I had never a difficult time.

Mp is fun, the challenges are okay but I'm missing something without a leveling system.