By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pokemon valentines day cards now comes with a razor blade inside

http://gonintendo.com/?p=35678

A woman in Florida picked up a bag of Pokemon-themed Valentine’s Day candy and cards. Luckily, her son spotted something dangerous in the batch before she sent them out. One of the lollipops had a razor blade inside of it. The candy has since been removed from the Dollar General where the woman purchased it.

------------------------------------------

EDIT: I mean the candy, not the cards

Around the Network

Who wants a pokemon candy for St Valentine's??

Valentine's is supposed to be for grown ups not kids.

cool48 said:
Who wants a pokemon candy for St Valentine's??

Valentine's is supposed to be for grown ups not kids.

its also a tradition for schools to allow card and candy exchanges during class today for kids.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I heard about this on some newcast. I think it was Fox. it really gave me a fright.

Dollar General is now taking all of them out of the shelves.
@cool48. In elemantary school your basically forced to give out cards to everyone in your class. That was sometime back. MAybe it has changed...

Ok I hadn't thought about the school thing, it's been a long time.

Around the Network

I never understand these things... like how did a lizard get in that womans Macdonalds ages ago?

Remember when that woman claimed to be a finger in
the wendy's chili???

that was weird and funny

also: i can just taste the blade....
mmmm....delicious
yum mmie

Was the sucker a Skarmory flavor?

I have a knack at getting bugs in my snacks (That rymed!)
One time I had a cracker, and there was a dead mosquito in it, and one time, I had one of thoses ring pop things, and had a huge fly in it!!!

@dsoverpsp
I like the picture in your sig!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

well, what do you expect if they are being sold at dollar general, hahaa.