By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many hours per week do you game?

And if you can, state what you spend your time doing:

I spend perhaps 2 -3 hours a week on my Wii. I like TP so much that I went out and bought Zelda WW (never played it before). So i've been working on that since.

And then I spend ungodly hours on VGchartz. At least an hour a day on this stupid site. The sad thing is I spend more time talking about videogames than I do playing them!

Around the Network

Generally less than 5 on all systems. Not as much as I would like. I haven't gotten to play the PS3 in a few weeks. My senior thesis has been kicking my ass. I still watch the TV shows and shit I have stored on there and some random Everyday Shooter and stuff though.

I play Rock Band with my roomates on the 360 and a cracked copy of Smash too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

lol well i only spend more time on this site cause im at work.. lol my time varies. on weekends i pla a lot (10 hours) sometimes i dont play at all. weedays i work so 2-3 hours tops

About 9-10 hrs a week. Most of the time it's on the Wii, then the DS, and the least time is spent on the 360.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Average for the whole year, probably 1 hour per week max.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Around the Network

Too many... probably over 3 hours every day, I think! Sometimes up to 60-70 hours in one week when we're having a LAN.

I have school on the weekdays so on the weekdays about 2-3hrs a day. On the weekends I spend about 5-6hrs 10 at most. SO that means 20hrs-27hrs a week. Sometimes if the games is really good 40hrs. My top was probaly 60hrs. Right now I usually am playing mp3 again on hard. NMH,CoD4 online, and roller coaster tycoon. I have to maintain my park every day or I will die. I also spend alot of time on youtube.

30 minutes and sometimes an hour for five days a week.
*punching #'s in calculator...15o min. on average...

I play Super Smash Melee and Occasionally Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
wii Sports

I don't play SMario Galaxy.
that's what my brother plays

3 hours a week (taking an overall average, when there are weeks of no play at all), just dont have time to play games like I used to....

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Varies with the amount of homework I have. The least I spend a week would be probably 4, and the most 12. Right now I've gotten into Fire Emblem, so I've been playing PoR, on normal mode now (started on easy). I started playing it after I got stuck in TP, but one day, I will go back.