By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What have I missed while I was gone?

Hello Everybody!!! You can all welcome be back now!!! However, please hold the applause because I don't wanna go deaf right this instant! lolol Has the PS4 launched already or has the Wii2 come out? Wow...it  seems as if I was gone for an eternity! Anyways, just letting y'all know that I am part of the community again:)

My name is WiiForever for those of you that may have forgot :) 

Around the Network

as if you didnt visit this site to read the topics and threads. you were banned as a user, not as a visitor.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Peace and quiet, and a certain lack of spam.

no - my IP was blocked and the proxies didn't work so I didn't come here. I was SOOO Bored

Nothing much. There was nobody here to spam. J/k it was a joke. I know you don't spam.

Around the Network

You missed some spam free time.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

He does spam and u didn't miss much.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

^no...I just watched TV, went on other internet sites, and yeah.....but I wished I could've spent that time on vgchartz:)

someone pressed the F5 button in your profile 5,000 times yesterday, who could have done that?

Wasn't me pichu_pichu.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089