By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Zelda U isn´t released next year, is Smash Bros probably the big game for Holiday 2014?

I'm thinking Smash Bros. will be a fall 2014 game. Zelda will be Q4 2015.
Nintendo might have surprises at E3. They didn't show Mario 3D World until E3 this year, and that released recently.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Based on how much I have thoroughly loved and enjoyed Super Mario 3D World, I would like it to be Zelda 3D World

Something very much like Super Mario 3D World, except with Zelda verse shenanigans. A game that would prove to make Zelda mainstream and make Zelda games sell a quarter of how well Mario games sell.

I don't need a full Zelda game in 2014... I am willing to wait for that to come in 2015 and be the most epic Zelda adventure to date... and hopefully with many more fans waiting its release thanks to Zelda 3D World.

Can you explain to me what is so awesome about SSB? I've got SSBB and it's an ok game, I had some fun with it, but don't consider it anything really awesome. Why do you consider it such an incredible game and a system seller? Personally, I there is no way I'm ever going to pick it up for more than 15 Euro.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.