By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - publishers average metacritic scores

http://kotaku.com/356373/so-which-publishers-games-get-the-best-scores

Around the Network

That's misleading, because EA is PUBLISHING Orange Box and Crysis. If you take into account only the games developed by their internal studios, the score would me lower by a lot.

Nintendo/ Sony Very close..

where is capcom? would be interested in their average

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Now that is interesting.

Around the Network
fazz said:
That's misleading, because EA is PUBLISHING Orange Box and Crysis. If you take into account only the games developed by their internal studios, the score would me lower by a lot.
It's only misleading if you don't read the title where it says "publishers". Everyone on this site should be educated enough to know the difference between a developer and a publisher. If we want to straighten this out, maybe someone can do the same thing for developers if possible.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Developers would be more interesting, include all first party developers as their respective parent company.

For one thing Nintendo would have a far higher average, all Mario Party and such games would end up being excluded.

However I don't really think published shows that much as these days a company seems willing to publish anything.

Faxanadu said:
where is capcom? would be interested in their average

Capcom's average is higher than all of those publishers.

Dead Rising: 85.2%

Zack & Wiki: 85.8%

Devil May Cry 4: 84.5%

Lost Planet: 79%

Resident Evil 4: 91.0%

Resident Evil: UC: 76.5%

Capcom is AAA without question. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

EA do have some good games, like Crysis, BP and Orange Box, but those are all merely published by EA.

Nintendo owns all. Also EA shouldn't be that high, should they?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089