By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you just saying VGX sucked to look cool? I actually thought it was decent...

It was alright for a new format. Did not like the token celebrity at all and the rap concert needed to go but it was mostly fine beyond that.

It's not like they can FORCE publishers to show brand new games.

Honestly, the worst part was having to sort through all the whining to find posts with something to say. It's more fun going through spam in my inbox. Every other post was "OMG this is horrible I can't believe I'm watching it" followed by that person saying the exact same thing on the next page.

Around the Network

Wrong it worse than VGA,they only show a few game that are worth watching and nintendo biggest announcement is a new character in DK lol. The awards given are crap too. The Last Of Us lose to GTA V for goty ? Action-adventure awards goes to assassin creed 4 when it could be given to GTA V (the only award that GTA V deserved ) ? A lame ass 2 hours indie game like Gone Home lose to something spectacular like The Stanley Parable and Paper Please ? Plus with a person like Joel hosting i don't see anything good come from VGX except for The Witcher 3,Quantum Break and Titanfall but even that not much when compared to VGA.

No, it was legitimately bad. There was only one genuine moment in the whole show, and I appreciated it. You could tell from Geoff's reaction even he thought most of the show was garbage.

Did anyone notice the reactions of the Lara Croft lady to Joel? she looked kinda freaked out and uncomfortable about his awkwardness.

It wasn't good, there simply wasn't anything exciting enough to justify the hype, the excruciating filler and the 3 hour duration.

It would have been much better if the host had shown up, simply said "here's some footage from some cool, upcoming games", played the highlight reel and finished with, "thanks for watching guys". It would have been far more entertaining and would have been over in less than an hour.

Around the Network

It sucked worse than vga's and that's saying a lot. I was bored to shit! Maybe it wasn't aimed toward gamers of my ilk.. idk. It was slow and pointless.. At least the vga's were fast and retarded!