By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull trailer

I find the action sequences look a bit off or something, I think it's due to them wanting a 1940s Saturday matinee action serial look to the movie.  I'll be watching it opening weekend :)

Around the Network

Another attempt by Lucas and Spielberg to make as much crap as possible before their carears end?

The truth will be known on May 22nd!

I'm hoping its good, I loved the first 3

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

I love Spielberg's movies ! and the indiana jones' movies are some of my all time favourites !!

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

I wish they would have made a second Goonies movie back in the 80s with the full original cast (except maybe the fratellis)

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network

Increbible! It looks like they've retained the Original Indiana Jones look and feel, unlike Star Wars.

This is a must for me!!!

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
ArtofAngels said:
Increbible! It looks like they've retained the Original Indiana Jones look and feel, unlike Star Wars.

You're right, they definitely do keep the original look and feel of the series.

CrashMan said:
I wish they would have made a second Goonies movie back in the 80s with the full original cast (except maybe the fratellis)

I just looked up the movie on Wikipedia since it does seem strange that they never released a sequel to that movie and here it what it says:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies#Reception

Sequel and musical adaptation

A film sequel was in the works, something long desired by fans. Donner said that he had a story he liked and Spielberg behind him, but in 2004 several of the actors from the original revealed that Warner Brothers, the copyright holder, had not shown interest in a sequel.[8] Richard Donner has expressed doubt that the sequel will ever happen.[9] Also, an animated series was apparently briefly in the works for Cartoon Network, before being shelved due to contract disputes over using the actors' likenesses.[10] However, Entertainment Weekly reported in March 2007 that a musical adaptation of the film is being discussed. "Steven and I have discussed it, and it's something that I'm fairly passionate about right now," Donner says.[11] Additionally, Sean Astin told MTV in October 2007 that Goonies 2 is an "absolute certainty.... The writing’s on the wall when they’re releasing the DVD in such numbers."[12]

I too think that it feels a bit off, but the suckers will get my money anyway. :P

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad