By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The chances of seeing Uncharted 4, Mass Effect 4 and Doom 4 at the VGX are low

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/07/we-probably-wont-see-the-new-uncharted-for-ps4-mass-effect-4-or-doom-4-at-the-vgx-today/       

This is a huge shame, because I  really wanted to see Uncharted 4  getting revealed.. Also no Mass Effect 4? More luck at E3 2014 I  guess. I really didn't expect Doom 4  to appear since the damn game is in development hell... I am surpised the game wasn't cancelled... Specially since Carmack left  Id a while back..

What do you think? Are you disappointed about hearing this? I am for sure. Let's hope at least Zelda U will appear...

Also.... PewDiePie will be at the VGX...... FUCK!! WHY?!!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Damn, was looking forward to those reveals. I'm still hoping for a new fallout though.

Not really hyped for any of those games tbh, hoping for Ni No Kuni 2 announcement.  

That's what I was like for TimeSplitters 4, hoping for it at every event, until I just gave up.

VGPolyglot said:
That's what I was like for TimeSplitters 4, hoping for it at every event, until I just gave up.

TimeSplitters 4 is  just not   going to happen..  The truth hurts really badly.... Just like The Last Guardian and Mega Man Legends 3...

Around the Network

WTF NO UNCHARTED? And they want to make me watch GTA win over TLOU?

WTF GEOFF FIX DIS SHIT

BloodyRain said:
Damn, was looking forward to those reveals. I'm still hoping for a new fallout though.

they confirmed there is no Fallout4 at the vgx.

Edit:  http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21065/20131206/fallout-4-release-date-news-pete-hines.htm

Aldro said:
WTF NO UNCHARTED? And they want to make me watch GTA win over TLOU?

WTF GEOFF FIX DIS SHIT

He loves to hype  stuff even though he denies that  every  damn time.

if UC4 isnt announced does that mean we could possibily see SSM's game?

No Uncharted 4? Half my interest in the VGX has dematerialized. :/ Hopefully, Sony will have interesting exclusives to make up for this (if true). I'm looking forward to third party games and some Nintendo announcements as well. Mass Effect would be nice, but I wasn't looking for it there.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS