By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The funny part about GT6 being so inferior to Forza 5

Is this, by definition, a flame-baiting or trolling thread?

Around the Network
d2wi said:
If you hate sim racers why even make the thread...

U just detected a troll! Congrats

iceland said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Both are inferior to Mario Kart 64

can't argue with that

WHAT! lmfao...

Mariokart rocks.  As for the OP, must be a slow boring day. 

Gotta love how Xbox fans call this a flame baiting thread considering the types of threads made by them since yesterday. Oh the irony!

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

It'll likely sell 2x the amount lifetime (at least) that Forza 5 will. So for all those complaining how less than stellar GT6 is, it won't really affect the sales. 

Btw, GT6 is at an 80 on metacritic, Forza 5 is at an 81. Just pointing that out. 

Oh, and I hate both games, and sim racers in general, due to the fact that they suck at being games while exceeding at being sims, which are boring in my opinion. 

Have a great day ;)

The funny part is that it isn't inferiour at all, if anything I'd put Gt6 over f5 by quite a margin.

dsage01 said:
iceland said:

can't argue with that

WHAT! lmfao...

I like Kart racers lmao

Nem said:

I dont know what this is about but GT6 is clearly a better game than Forza 5. The diference in ammount of content is quite clear.

Your 2 sentences don't connect.

Content=/= quality.

Now do the models of cars on Gt6 superior to Forza 5?

Are tracks better designed? Keep in mind Forza 5 didn't import any car model from previous iterations.

Panicnausia said:
ps3-sales! said:

It'll likely sell 2x the amount lifetime (at least) that Forza 5 will. So for all those complaining how less than stellar GT6 is, it won't really affect the sales. 

Btw, GT6 is at an 80 on metacritic, Forza 5 is at an 81. Just pointing that out. 

Oh, and I hate both games, and sim racers in general, due to the fact that they suck at being games while exceeding at being sims, which are boring in my opinion. 

Have a great day ;)

The funny part is that it isn't inferiour at all, if anything I'd put Gt6 over f5 by quite a margin.

Agreed.

Goatseye said:
Nem said:

I dont know what this is about but GT6 is clearly a better game than Forza 5. The diference in ammount of content is quite clear.

Your 2 sentences don't connect.

Content=/= quality.

Now do the models of cars on Gt6 superior to Forza 5?

Are tracks better designed? Keep in mind Forza 5 didn't import any car model from previous iterations.

But... Aren't graphics not supposed to be an indication of how good a game is?

Those XBox fans... Can't seem to get fixed on any standards.