By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The funny part about GT6 being so inferior to Forza 5

A_C_E said:
Chris Hu said:

Where is the proof that 3 and 4 was heavily bundled it doesn't exist either.  But its easy to asume that Horzion has sold 500K or more copies digitally since it been out for over a year and has been on sale numerous times more then once it was only $14.99.

lol, really? The Forza 3 bundle with the new 360 in the UK, doesn't ring a bell? The Forza 3 2011 holiday bundle with Halo Reach doesn't ring a bell? The Forza 3 bundle with Alan Wake doesn't ring a bell? They are still available on Amazon...go check it out.

They are still more limted then Forza 2 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance bundle which is the most widely available and longest available bundle in the 360's history. 

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
A_C_E said:
Chris Hu said:

Where is the proof that 3 and 4 was heavily bundled it doesn't exist either.  But its easy to asume that Horzion has sold 500K or more copies digitally since it been out for over a year and has been on sale numerous times more then once it was only $14.99.

lol, really? The Forza 3 bundle with the new 360 in the UK, doesn't ring a bell? The Forza 3 2011 holiday bundle with Halo Reach doesn't ring a bell? The Forza 3 bundle with Alan Wake doesn't ring a bell? They are still available on Amazon...go check it out.

They are still more limted then Forza 2 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance bundle which is the most widely available and longest available bundle in the 360's history. 

More limited doesn't mean unsubstansial, Forza 3's sales spiked when the holiday bundle was released and was the hot ticket item during black friday to the middle of January. But what are we even arguing about here?

Still Forza 3 was never bundled as much as Forza 2 and lets not forget it got a nice boost from the Ultimate Edition which was never bundled.  That is the version that I bought.

Chris Hu said:

Still Forza 3 was never bundled as much as Forza 2 and lets not forget it got a nice boost from the Ultimate Edition which was never bundled.  That is the version that I bought.

Already been said but yes, I agree.

I'm sorry, what?

1. Neither game is going to sell that well.

2. FM5 better than GT6? The sheer lack of content or variety is a deal breaker. The graphics and AI are wonderful. But other than that it's just not enough to stay interesting. If you could give me GT6 with the AI from FM5 I would be in heaven.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.