By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Company Do You Like The Most and Why?

Answer the question in the title

Nintendo: Because the games 71 42.51%

Sony: Because the games 44 26.35%

Microsoft: Becausd the games 8 4.79%

Nintendo: Because the other ones suck 6 3.59%

Sony: Because the other ones suck 8 4.79%

Microsoft: Because the other ones suck 3 1.80%

Nintendo: For a different reason 4 2.40%

Sony: For a different reason 13 7.78%

Microsoft: For a different reason 3 1.80%

PC RULEZ!!! 7 4.19%

Total:167

Out of Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft.

I would say Sony, because their hardware has graphicalillity ability. 

I'm obviously joking. Nintendo, because I like Mario and Zelda.

Around the Network

Microsoft

Nintendo, best exclusives by far
Sony is a close second since they now have all my fave 3rd parties developing for them as well us a few great exclusives.
MS are a distant last, lack of 3rd or 1st party games I enjoy

Microsoft, because Halo is currently my favorite game franchise.

Sony. They would willingly lose billions of dollars to satisfy gamers. No other company has such a commitment to satisfaction; all the other ones are just in it for the profit.

Around the Network

Sony, because out of the 3 company's, they actually are nice.

I respect nintendo alot more though, for what they have done to the gaming industry, and a little respect must go to microsoft for making online multiplayer so big, but that's about as far as i will go for them.

I don't like any of the companies, I like some of their products.

Even though i dont usually buy their systems, i have great admiration for Nintendo.

My favorite was SEGA until the death of the dreamcast. No other company, including SEGA itself managed to rise to those heights ever again. It was a huge loss for the market and for the gamers. But, i guess that while they made great software, they made great hardware mistakes that led to their downfall.

I guess second is Sony, as they got a few franchises that i like. Though also does Nintendo.

Microsoft... hasnt made a single game i liked enough to keep.

1)sony - Favorite exclusives and amazing games over the years, prefer the controller layout, nostalgia.
2)nintendo - Mario Zelda, and memories of pokemon as a kid. lots of great memories all around.
3) Sega - Still have my dreamcast :)
4)microsoft - I had to use a computer that had ME on it every day or 3 years. Nuff said.

edit:  one major difference I feel is MS takes an approach of "how can we get more money from them"  while sony takes a "how can we make them WANT to spend more money"

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Jay520 said:
Sony. They would willingly lose billions of dollars to satisfy gamers. No other company has such a commitment to satisfaction; all the other ones are just in it for the profit.

Sony was in it for the money too. The PS3 just did bad for the first couple of years. It was sold at a loss, it was expensive to make, it cost a lot, and it didn't sell great, which caused a huge loss. Every company is in it for the money. Sony is just a smart one that makes good products so people will stay loyal and buy their games. They're not like Activision with Call of Duty: Ghost.