By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that Annoy/Piss you off! >:/

I'm absolutely certain this thread exists already, but I don't see it >_>; so I'm making it again >:O

This is a thread about stuff that just bugs you, it can be serious problems, to menial things that matter very little to anyone. HOWEVER, since I'm sure most of us are post whores, I'd like to propose a one per post deal. And NO ARGRUING OR EXPLAINING SOMEONE ELSE'S ANGER! But you can give Kudo's! Everyone loves Kudo's :)

One thing that really bugs the crap out of me, is the damn loading bars that have the bar move across, then move across again for no damn reason. I boot up windows XP and watch that stupid dash move across that bar and re-appear on the other side to do it all over again >_> I HATE YOU, YOUR SO POINTLESS, JUST FILL AND BE DONE LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD DAMMIT. 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I hate people that hate those stupid moving bars on loading screens. I LIKE TO BE ENTERTAINED AND WATCHING THE STUPID LOADING BARS MOVE ACROSS THE DASH.

I hate watching loading bars where there is more than one cycle,and there is no sign of when it is going to end, they have just put the rotating circle to "entertain you" rather than having a percent of its completion

The user wiiforever pisses me off.

I hate sluts, also.

I hate mods, they think they are god and just love riding their high horse as they whip it to the point of death only to resurrect it to prolong it's suffering, so cruel.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I hate watching loading bars where there is more than one cycle,and there is no sign of when it is going to end, they have just put the rotating circle to "entertain you" rather than having a percent of its completion

Kudo's! d(^_^d )

I get really pissed off when there's sand in my shoes >: / it always seems to from around the back of my heel or in-step and is just royally uncomfortable >: ( 

Being bothered in my leisure time, unless there's a chance for an orgasm.

Dogs Rule said:
Being bothered in my leisure time, unless there's a chance for an orgasm.

Kudo's! Too true :P

I hate when I flush the toilet and the stupid drain blocker doesn't go down all the way, so I have to listen to the toilet bowl filling for like 2 hours before I finally decide to get up and jiggle the handle >: \ 

I hate spoiled kids!!! You know the ones who have like evrything in the world, yet want more? The kids who get sent to their room, where all they can do is go on their top of the line computers and play their wii, 360 and ps3 why listning to their ipod's.

That pisses me off!

This would fit this discussion.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBBwKWSxoMI&feature=related

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
I hate spoiled kids!!! You know the ones who have like evrything in the world, yet want more? The kids who get sent to their room, where all they can do is go on their top of the line computers and play their wii, 360 and ps3 why listning to their ipod's.

That pisses me off!

This would fit this discussion.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBBwKWSxoMI&feature=related

Epic Kudo's I HATE those people ><

I hate parents that royally spoil there children and then take it like sissy's when the kid demands more! LAY INTO THEM! When a young cub annoys the crap out of her mother, they get the crap swatted out of them >: ) Lesson be learned!