By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Canvas Curse 2

Who would like to see Kirby Canvas Curse 2.

I know I would.

Are their any reasons why nintendo wouldn't make one??? 

Playing:

1)Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (DS)

2)Neverwinter Nights: Hoards Of The Underdark

3)I don't know

Around the Network

Because they hate you.

I would also be happy about a 2nd Canvas Curse, just because I think the idea was great.

But I personally won't purchase it, if they'll make a 2nd. One is enough for me.

Liked the 1st one, though. Great & funny game and one of the best choices to show "non-gamers" the DS capabilities. It was a perfect showcase for the touchscreen.

I would love a Kirby Canvas Curse 2. The first one was a great game with a creative and fun idea. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the second one if they ever make it.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

i never played the first one but I saw it on demos and it looked cool

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:

You should pick it up. It is a great game that shows the capabilities of the DS's touch screen. Trust me, you'll like it :)

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

supermariouniverse said:
pichu_pichu said:

You should pick it up. It is a great game that shows the capabilities of the DS's touch screen. Trust me, you'll like it :)

supermariouniverse is right U need to buy it.

Fun, cool idea, and probably not too expensive these days.

And if some people think of it as a tech demo...  Then I think its one amazing tech demo.  Unlike Yoshi touch and go... 

Playing:

3)I don't know

They are making another Kirby game for DS. A remake of, I think, Super Star Deluxe. Apparently there will be updated graphics, 3D cut scenes and new minigames and some sort of card feature. Its on wikipedia (the source is a french Nintendo mag), and it was on a couple of gaming websites as well. Of course this was about 5 months ago and there's been nothing since so who knows.

I want Power Paintbrush 2.

KPP was very innovative and felt natural with Kirby.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I think that the Kirby superstar remake will be good enough for me now because the original was amazing.

For now I can wait for another Canvas Curse

Though the last DS kirby game didn't look that good, so a good Kirby game is needed.

Playing:

3)I don't know