By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

Akiran said:
My FC is 4270-1638-6845 :)

Thanks for the reply and I'll add you're FC

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network
DaRev said:
Akiran said:
My FC is 4270-1638-6845 :)

Thanks for the reply and I'll add you're FC

Glad to help :D

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

I am going to download my copy. Can anyone tell me the exact number of blocks the game takes up for the NA version?

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

garretslarrity said:
I am going to download my copy. Can anyone tell me the exact number of blocks the game takes up for the NA version?

Never mind.  I just found out.  It is a stunning 26,498 Blocks required.  That's about 3.24GB.  Source: Nintendo News

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

One of the best rpg i have played.

Around the Network

friend code list is here btw, rol is not updating op anymore http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177931&page=1#

shakarak said:
Super_Boom said:

My Friend code is 5412-9952-3828. I'll add some of your numbers next time I'm playing.

Added :D 349701736950

Added  you (shak) 027581828818

Did anybody here watch Breaking Bad? Just realized there's a character named Holly Whyte. Slightly misspelled version of Walt's infant daughter. Maybe it's already been joked about in the fandom, but it made me chuckle when I realized it.

So far I'm loving this game. So many ways to customize. I didn't feel gutsy enough to put it on Hard, but I increased the encounter rate to make grinding a bit easier. My only real gripe so far is some of the English voice actors. Some are great, like Edea and Tiz...but Agnes. Ugh. I recognized her instantly as the actress who does Ion and Sync on Tales of the Abyss. I couldn't help but hate those characters because the voices were so grating.

It could be worse though. And the game offers an option to switch to the original Japanese seiyuus, so I have that option if I reach my limit with her, so that's a plus at least. I'll keep playing before I judge.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

The amount of love this game has got on Kotaku is incredible.

http://kotaku.com/huh-so-even-im-liking-bravely-default-1519524066

Has anyone managed to beat Beezlebub? I'm level 14 (playing on hard) and keep getting my ass handed to me.