By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

TheKoreanGuy said:
I downloaded the demo but only played a few minutes of it. Anyone have any tips for beginners? It seems to just put you into the game without much explanation. Anything would help since I heard your progress in the demo carries over to the full game.

Preordered the collector's edition so I'm looking forward to that.

I only played on Medium, but having a White Mage really helped me out in the first dungeon. There's several traps that Blind your party members, and it's really annoying when some enemies just happen to appear after you get hit by the traps. I'd recommend staying close to the main town, getting experience and enough money to buy good healing items and magic books. After that, you can focus on getting new equipment. If you focus on rebuilding Norende, you can get even better equipment, so I'd recommend buying stuff from the Adventurer (the guy that lets you save near the inn), if you can afford it.

Past that, I'd recommend just experimenting with different jobs and skills. I used a Ninja, Valkyrie, Red Mage, and White Mage turned Black Mage for the most part.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Well damn, if I play the demo for 2 more minutes, I'll have played it more than SM3DL, a full fledged game! xD

Just picked up the game today =D anyone who has it or the demo I guess please add me. Need to rebuild Norende.
My 3DS FC is 3952-7166-8116

Here's mine !

Dadrik: 4699 - 7133 - 9453

Let's do this.

This game is pure gold, it deserves so much more sales, but it's sold out pretty much everywhere, where I live (France)...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Dadrik said:

Here's mine !

Let's do this.

This game is pure gold, it deserves so much more sales, but it's sold out pretty much everywhere, where I live (France)...

It'll surely get a lot more when it comes to NA!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Dadrik said:

Here's mine !

Let's do this.

stores near me in Australia just got there 2nd shipment... took them awhile, thats why I only just got it. Seems like stock has been a bit better elsewhere though. Plus its always been in stock on the EB Aus website

ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Dadrik said:

Here's mine !

Let's do this.

stores near me in Australia just got there 2nd shipment... took them awhile, thats why I only just got it. Seems like stock has been a bit better elsewhere though. Plus its always been in stock on the EB Aus website

Man, what is it with 3DS games having stock issues! Had to settle with downloading Awakening and Dark Moon, but I dont want to do this time.

I need this to hurry up and come out. I cant wait.

Just 2 moar weeks! :D

Einsam_Delphin said:
Just 2 moar weeks! :D

until Im finished =P