By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Numbers : 2/4 - 2/10

FishyJoe said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Neos said:
kingofwale said:
we way over-estimated on SSBB's number. and undertracked Gundam's number.

no hardware number there?

yes we way overestimated it by...6%, wow!!. thats some damn overestimating, omg site should be down immediatelly!

Ioi always overtracks tokyo sells for Nintendo and untertracks Sony's stuff there.

Unless you have statistical proof, you shouldn't make broad statements like this. Anecdotal evidence need not apply.

Dude, I'm just talking complete bullshit. I pretty much just said the first Japanese place that came to mind.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
FishyJoe said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Neos said:
kingofwale said:
we way over-estimated on SSBB's number. and undertracked Gundam's number.

no hardware number there?

yes we way overestimated it by...6%, wow!!. thats some damn overestimating, omg site should be down immediatelly!

Ioi always overtracks tokyo sells for Nintendo and untertracks Sony's stuff there.

Unless you have statistical proof, you shouldn't make broad statements like this. Anecdotal evidence need not apply.

Dude, I'm just talking complete bullshit. I pretty much just said the first Japanese place that came to mind.

It's hard to tell. There are Sony fanboys that actually think this way.

Fishy, are so sure he's a Sony fanboy? I thought he was more of a 360/PS3 guy like myself.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

One thing everyone should note before trying to prove that Japanese numbers on vgchartz are wrong: those numbers are almost always avalible after Famitsu releases its numbers. So unless Famitsu is wrong there is no chance of vgchartz being wrong. And even when Famitsu isn't close to MC nobody can't say Famitsu is the one who is wrong not MC. If there are any differences they are always small.
The story is different when vgchartz publishes its numbers first. I remember only one time that happening and the numbers' accuracy was awful. But most of the weeks (including this one) it is not the case.

Hardware

Wii 81,737
PSP 75,912
DS Lite 60,464
PS3 23,985
PS2 11,038
Xbox 360 3,615

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger