By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A proud Xbox fan right here

The Xbox One out sales PS4 during black friday in Target and Walmart!! Coming from an hardcore Xbox fan this makes me happy. I was worried about the XOne sale due to the lack luster E3 presentation. The sales for the XOne have been even for a Xbox fan suprising. So to my fellow XBox fans we can sit back and relax and open a cold one, since our system is not going anywhere anytime soon. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/xbox-one-beat-ps4-and-wii-u-in-black-friday-sales-2013-12

Around the Network

not this again.............

This is a bit old...

odd such a difference in price between the 360 in target and walmart, I wonder is that the version of the system where you sign up for 12 months of live as you buy it?

Still tho, pretty awesome X1 sales in the states. America loves their home system :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Wasn't this based off like 12 people actually buying an xbox?

Microdomination

BaldrSkies said:

hahahaha, we have a funny guy right here!!

ganoncrotch said:
odd such a difference in price between the 360 in target and walmart, I wonder is that the version of the system where you sign up for 12 months of live as you buy it?

Still tho, pretty awesome X1 sales in the states. America loves their home system :)

One was  the 4gb Xbox 360 and one was the 250gb Xbox 360 with 2 games.

BaldrSkies said:

So out of Walmart and Target together you think 12 people bought an Xbox?