By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where is everyone?

Don't pretend you're out with woman on Valentines day

These boards have been going so slow in recent times, I'm not seeing half of the regs that post here, no Leo-j, hardly any Soriku, no Weezy, plus many more familiar faces (Avatars) sometimes I refresh 10 times and there's not one new post despite over 1,000 people currently on the site.

I'm bored man, post people, make me laugh, entertain me!

Around the Network

I rest my case.

Your right things have been slow... I´m going back to bed now...

well, im going to give my GF her valentines gift in a few hours..is that interesting? =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

If it's what I think it is, can you take photos?

Around the Network

I've been slowing down. Mass Effect and Devil May Cry have all my time right now. Soriku isn't his normal self right now. Leo-j is not back yet. I don't know why he's taken the ban. DK said he could come back. Gamer Girl is probably sick of the Sony fans... This site has no drama going on right now. No Leo-J vs. Soriku. No ambiguous new member that happens to be a female, Nintendo fan, and Hentai lover. I need drama!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

At this time of day all the Yanks are sleeping, and all the Europeans are at work. That only leaves university student like me who neither work nor sleep. =P

And even I'm late for a date-like event. Craaaaaap! *runs*

wiiforever is banned. Leo-j is banned, Soriku is probably still asleep. Some people have work. I'm meant to be revising now

I'm bored to cant sleep i have a big day today.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

haha no its just a perfum AoA, nothing special, although, specials things might happen if you know what i mean =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!