5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt-PS4

Around the Network

1.the witcher 3(pc)
2.dark souls 2(pc)
3.watch dogs(pc)
4.thief(pc)
5.kirby(3ds)

F0X said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that X is going to win this month.

It has 41 points already.

A lot of Nintendo fans online, too bad not many i real life. poor WiiU, but Nintendo had it coming as soon as they got negative feedback post debut.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
F0X said:

A lot of Nintendo fans online, too bad not many i real life. poor WiiU, but Nintendo had it coming as soon as they got negative feedback post debut.

The main problem I see is that there are still many not-so dedicated Nintendo fans who haven't picked up a Wii U yet. I'm don't see myself buying one until sometime after Mario Kart comes out. :/

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Michael-5 said:
F0X said:

The main problem I see is that there are still many not-so dedicated Nintendo fans who haven't picked up a Wii U yet. I'm don't see myself buying one until sometime after Mario Kart comes out. :/

Same except replace Mario Kart with X or Black Friday sale after Mario Kart. However do you think WiiU sales will boom when Mario Kart/Smash Bros release? They didn't jump much for SM3DW and I think Wii U now has some good games.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
F0X said:
Michael-5 said:
F0X said:

Same except replace Mario Kart with X or Black Friday sale after Mario Kart. However do you think WiiU sales will boom when Mario Kart/Smash Bros release? They didn't jump much for SM3DW and I think Wii U now has some good games.

I expect Wii U sales to peak in 2015, with Smash Bros. driving sales.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

The new Zelda U :D

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

1) Destiny (PS4)
2) inFamous Second Son (PS4)
3) Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
4) DriveClub (PS4)
5) The Order 1886 (PS4)

1. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
2. Destiny (PS4)
3. Dark Souls II (PS3)
4. PersonaQ (3DS) For now
5. Octodad (PS4)

1) Metal Gear Solid V (PS3)
2) Tales of Xillia (PS3)
3) Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)
4) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
5) Toukiden (PSV)