By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Confirmed! PS4 Sales Frontloaded!

By the way, When will we have PS4 numbers for Europe ?

Around the Network
legend92(3) said:

Lol, we are not the same person. Pretty sure he was a mad Xbox fan, I am the complete opposite. I own a PS4 and pre ordered it the day I found out it was relasing this year in Australia.

I know your former self did many things you can't be proud of, but you shouldn't deny it altogether, that's unhealthy. =D

legend92(3) said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Amazing. Keep hope alive.

That Gif of yours is amazing, I love it. Did you make it. 

OT: I just made this thread before anyone else did, it really isnt a serious thread.

Of course, I am a blingee pro.

I totally thought this thread was serious :/

It must be difficult going through life and seeing nothing but doom everywhere...

Its sold out. Some units still get shipped, but only whats possible. Once you see EU launch numbers you will see it jump over 2 millions. Maybe you should worry more about the Xbox one. They are gonna be beaten badly. Actually, after we see next weeks numbers we will be able to see if it will even be able to outsell the Wii U.

On Amazon france they will inform you that their is no PS4 available untill February...

Around the Network

Over look the supply constraint issues and it actually takes time to mass produce PS4s in China and then ship and distribute them out to retail chains around the world. Both the PS4 and XBox One would sell more systems if their was a good supply of these systems that kept up with the high demand.