By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Next (current) Gen Consoles are on the front page!

In a financial perspective, both moved practally the same amount of money in NA.

Around the Network

Good to see new consoles on the front page.Next week should be interesting.

Damn, Sony is in last p[ace again. lol

And look at the PS3/X360 sales this week. They really took a hit from last week since the new consoles launched.

Dark_Feanor said:
In a financial perspective, both moved practally the same amount of money in NA.

?? X1 cost more to make, that's not accounting for R&D marketing, etc...... Not sure how that is even relevant.

Now we can say that the gen has finally started.

I wonder how those charts will that look after X-mas. Pretty different, that's for sure!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Panicnausia said:
Dark_Feanor said:

?? X1 cost more to make, that's not accounting for R&D marketing, etc...... Not sure how that is even relevant.

Units sold x Price = money made

Sould we expected X1 to have done even better if it had the same price of PS4? May be.

YAY finely!

Who said the Wii U was going to be replaced? it's destroying le competition! not even Wii could reach that market share!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I refreshed the front page and was like OH SHIT! :D

But I forgot to take a screencap of the last current gen chart... :(

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

PS3/X360 adjusted down a lot from last week too.

gigantor21 said:
I refreshed the front page and was like OH SHIT! :D

But I forgot to take a screencap of the last current gen chart... :(

They are still there man! Go to the global totals button and select last gen totals! You have the last gen chart there! xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"