By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 completely sold out everywhere in UK now

Munkeh111 said:
Xenostar said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yeah, it will almost certainly come today...

The depot mine is at, is only 6 miles away, wish i could just go pick it up off the van lol. 

I've got a delivery date of 2-3... Back to bed!

Mine's between 1 and 2 >_< I want it to come now! lol

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

PS3 launched in EU at over 600k.

Sony shipped to EU more than what Xbone sold WW.

I can't less than 1 million PS4 sold... to be fair I expect close to 1.5 million week one.

ethomaz said:

I can't less than 1 million PS4 sold... to be fair I expect close to 1.5 million week one.

How do you know that?

So, Sony is sacrificing US for a bigger boom in EU? Will be there any left for Christmass?

PS: As you know so much about PS4 shipment, could you confirm rumors I here at the office there will be only 3k PS4s shipped to Brazil today?

ethomaz said:

If you're based in that guy in neogaf, he then edited and he said he mean "PS4 shipped much more than Xbox One sold in Europe, not WW".

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:

How do you know that?

So, Sony is sacrificing US for a bigger boom in EU? Will be there any left for Christmass?

PS: As you know so much about PS4 shipment, could you confirm rumors I here at the office there will be only 3k PS4s shipped to Brazil today?

Sony are meant to be making shipments frequently up to Christmas I think.

ShopTo have more XBONE stock in the UK down for December 6th so there culd be a decent restock for that too before Christmas.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Yeap the Sony guy corrected himself.

Sony shipped much more than Xbone sold in Europe.

About Brasil... the last time I speaked with a Sony employee he said they are expecting minimum 2k and maximum 4k offical here.

3k fits with these words.

And right now I saw a store goingo to work with one PS4 and one Xbone... I asked the price of PS4 and the guy said R$2700... when I was leaving he was removing the PS4 from the place I guess somebodu bought it.

The box is half of the size of Xbone.

In Spain (megaproSony), france and others. Sold out the preorders. But in the stores there are many many Ps4. Today are many consoles, dont problem for to buy. Only this detail

Good job sony :) Looks like PS4 is doing very well early on.

Still curious to see how XBO and PS4 do after the holidays though.

That's amazing, 250k is my prediction, I think maybe more.

From eurogamer...

"We've heard the company has flooded the UK with 300,000 PS4 machines - many of which are reserved for those who have pre-ordered. Sony has estimated it will shift five million units by the end of its 2014 financial year."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-29-ps4-looks-set-to-break-records-at-launch