By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I went to get a PS4 just now, but it all went wrong & now feel gutted for my 2 lads :(

JerCotter7 said:
How did sony or asda fail? There is never enough consoles available at launches. And the PS4 is the biggest launch ever. Should have known the crowd would start gathering a lot earlier than 11pm. Probably wont be able to find an xbox one either.

Apple is doing this year after year after year

and though they are really experienced with this and know numbers they still have huge problems to meet 1st day Demand.How should someone who is releasing a console every5-7 years?I'm pretty sure sony itself was overwhelmed by the demand as low next-gen sales(wii u) + huge competition(xbox1) weren't indicating such huge numbers.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Skeeuk said:
kowenicki said:
Why are people defending Sony when he isn't having a go at Sony.?

ASDA fucked up, not fair really, but almost certain to happen.

Glad you got a new job. You wont regret a ONE purchase should you be "forced" down that path. The PS4 can be had later.

thanks, im also glad i landed a new job. i swear to god that company that i tupe transfered over to, made my life hell

Aug-Sep-Oct were the worst months in my life.

but back on topic ive waited all morning outside Argos who are selling the remaining Ps4(blockbuster stock) by home delivery killzone shadowfall pack only. ive ordered and paid for it now and it will arrive monday. there is no where else now apart from ridiculous priced game and toys r rus bundles

regarding the xboxOne, ive to do my petrol milage claim in april i should get around £400 rebate so il deffo be getting one then for sure, there might possibly be some bundles by then,

although funnily enough most of my gaming is done on a 500meg file size downloaded game on pc :)

good work.

that blockbuster branch has gone now then?

blockbuster has gone now, the consoles they did have were not for store pick up they were essentially selling blockbuster consoles through thier ordering system which meant home delivery only. i dont know why blockbuster didnt close doors ages ago ie my £5.99 p/m netflix means i never have to go there etc

i feel sorry for the staff though

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...