By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry: Shadow Fall is the best looking launch title

Is this Digital Foundry thing your god?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Too_Talls said:
You people hear that? end all debates immediately, Jesus himself has spoken!

You are too kind... Selnor haven't talked about it.

Who is this Selenor of which you speak?

It matters not what words he utters.

Praise Our lord and saviour of visuals. Holy words have been spoken by the God of graphics and all who opposes his opinions in which are automatically facts by defalt, Will be releaved of their eyes for they art wasting them.

Let all God's resolution children say:

Amen.

Pixels be to God.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

While I agree Ryse looks impressive, Killzone actually blows your mind. Especially when take into account it looks that good at 1080p and is rendering much more than Ryse, which is more linear. It just helps to illustrate the gap in HW power between the two systems. Can't wait too see the next Uncharted and GOW.

So according to DF it's like this:

Best looking game: Ryse
The most technically impressive: killzone SF
Best graphical achievement overall: Killzone SF

Nice

Too_Talls said:
DonFerrari said:
Too_Talls said:
You people hear that? end all debates immediately, Jesus himself has spoken!

You are too kind... Selnor haven't talked about it.

Who is this Selenor of which you speak?

It matters not what words he utters.

Praise Our lord and saviour of visuals. Holy words have been spoken by the God of graphics and all who opposes his opinions in which are automatically facts by defalt, Will be releaved of their eyes for they art wasting them.

Let all God's resolution children say:

Amen.

Pixels be to God.

Amen.

Selnor is one of the top supporters of Xbox, and sometimes he go really over the top.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Wright said:
Aldro said:

Appears that Guerrilla Games has crafted the better looking launch title while running at a higher framerate, resolution and a more open ended game overall. Wow.

Unfortunately, they also crafted one of the most uninteresting games from all three consoles launch line-up (Sorry bananaking :P)

sorry JoeTheBro

Well SF is 1080P 60 FPS vs 900P 30 FPS. SF is also more open so it's even more impressive both technically and visually.

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
Aldro said:

Appears that Guerrilla Games has crafted the better looking launch title while running at a higher framerate, resolution and a more open ended game overall. Wow.

Unfortunately, they also crafted one of the most uninteresting games from all three consoles launch line-up (Sorry bananaking :P)

sorry JoeTheBro

Just replace Mark Cerny with me.

anyone else wondering why DF has yet to redo the BF4 face off since "admitting the capturing was wrong" lol and a yet to be seen COD ghost next gen face off?

i defiantly have my views on why we havent seen these face offs and i dont want to push anything on anyone but damn i remember last gen the face offs for big games like COD were out 1-3 days after release

Play Me

lol everyone is waiting for Selnor's, Nsanity or Kowen's first post in this thread aren't you?

You guys are mean :D