By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gamefly EPIC thanksgiving/Black Friday used game sales!!!

So while I'm not a huge supporter in buying used games, I usually tend to flock to them when either the game was very successful, or has been out for a long time.

Just found a great sale on Gamefly, for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Ps3. Not a big COD fan, but it's fun to pass the time while listening to music or something. Black Ops 2 is currently on Gamefly, used, for $19. HOWEVER. If you're a member, you get an extra $5 all this week, AND I already had a coupon for the rewards program for $5. 

Basically I got Black Ops 2 for $9.99 with no tax and free shipping. Best of all, Activi$ion does NOT get my money! Everybody wins!!!! 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Link?

Most members are way too young to remember Family Matters

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Thanks for this thread!

Just got Excitebots for free :)

$10 - $5 (sale) - $5 (coupon) = $0

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Thanks for this thread!

Just got Excitebots for free :)

$10 - $5 (sale) - $5 (coupon) = $0

Awesome! I've heard that game is fun. For wii right?

I'm glad I waited to use my $5 coupon until the thanksgiving sale started xD

Also, the thanksgiving sale isn't on the site. If you're a member you should get an email. When you place the used game into your cart, before you check out it'll take off $5

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Family Matters was such a great show. The abc shows back then were just awesome.