By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you all aboard the GT6 hype train?

Don't know about you guys, but the hype, videos, and news for Gran Turismo 6 has increased the past couple weeks. Maybe it won't flop like we all imagined it to when it was announced exclusive for Ps3!!!

Thoughts?

*disclaimer* I hate Gran Turismo, Forza, and all sim racers with a passion. But as a Sony fan I love to watch those successful sales rise. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Not in the slightest

I enjoyed the last GT, but didn't love it. It's just not exciting enough to ignore next-gen

people expected GT6 to flop?

Very excited!

Im excited! Gt was never going to flop. Looks to be the best console sim so far.

Around the Network

i've had gt 1-6 i would be geting it even if i was the only one getting it :D

Munkeh111 said:
Not in the slightest

I enjoyed the last GT, but didn't love it. It's just not exciting enough to ignore next-gen

Ignore?? It's  possible to get a next gen console and still get GT6.

Flop?

BTW after the massive downgrade in Forza 5 I can finally say that what I said before was true.

Overall GT6 is the best looking racing game to be launched in 2013.

And the only ro have next-gen features and content.

Whay a hell of turn of facts.

Bring me life again PD.

Of course i'm aboard and ready to win the unnoffical title of "best gt6 player of vgchartz"!!!!

MajorSeizure said:
Munkeh111 said:
Not in the slightest

Ignore?? It's  possible to get a next gen console and still get GT6.

I'm going back to my PS3 for VERY exciting games, but GT is not one of them.

For various reasons, my PS3 is going to be moved from my big TV so I'd rather just stick with my PS4

The main point is that I would prefer to play NfS: Rivals than GT anyway