By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Selnor1983 Live TV intergration demo in the UK.

KylieDog said:
selnor1983 said:

Oh come on. Its blocked due to Formula 1 content. Really????

Ill have to do a normal Live TV one. Like a random show. How pathetic. Any other way I can get this on here?

Stream it on Twitch.

You are mad Xbone didn't deserves these hard words.

Around the Network

What am i not seeing here?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

JoeTheBro said:
Oh man I knew this would be a selnor thread before even seeing the op.

lolololol.. +2

Impressive :P

Hmm. Had an idea.
I coild try uploading to sky drive or facebook or twitter and post url that way?

Around the Network
manny10032 said:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-25-xbox-one-tv-integration-suffers-noticeable-judder-in-uk#comment-4225724

The point of this thread was to show I have no issue in the uk on even the fastest of moving images. F1.

selnor1983 said:
Hmm. Had an idea.
I coild try uploading to sky drive or facebook or twitter and post url that way?

TBH it doesn't really matter. We already understand the tech and why this problem occurs. An off screen video is not going to show any evidence to the contrary, even if with your setup it works fine. Even if you used an elgato or other direct recording device, it still wouldn't be the best counter evidence. Framerates are finicky.

selnor1983 said:
manny10032 said:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-25-xbox-one-tv-integration-suffers-noticeable-judder-in-uk#comment-4225724

The point of this thread was to show I have no issue in the uk on even the fastest of moving images. F1.

Its a known problem and there is no way you can defend this. 

manny10032 said:
selnor1983 said:
manny10032 said:

Its a known problem and there is no way you can defend this. 

Defend what. I use it daily. I have a video showing it clearly. I go in and out of dash with my voice to show the xbox one is displaying it. When my wifes fone with the pc ill try and upload a different way. What better way than real footage to show I use it fine.

JoeTheBro said:
selnor1983 said:
Hmm. Had an idea.

TBH it doesn't really matter. We already understand the tech and why this problem occurs. An off screen video is not going to show any evidence to the contrary, even if with your setup it works fine. Even if you used an elgato or other direct recording device, it still wouldn't be the best counter evidence. Framerates are finicky.

My video is good

If I had an issue my wife would complain no end. We all watch sky through the xbox one. The colors actually look more vibrant through the one evident by the menu colour on sky in particular.