By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of your avatar?

i hate my avatar. it sucks. but since it costs money to change, i wont.

yes, i am cheap.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

What is so special about one piece??? It looks so kiddyish and comedic! Naruto is serious!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Samus beats any avatar.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

daactualfact said:
What is so special about one piece??? It looks so kiddyish and comedic! Naruto is serious!

Watch the 342 episodes (so far) and enjoy. =)  (Even fillers are good. Naruto fillers sucked big time)

i made my avatar in illustrator
its a peice of a logo for my clan in COD4 (PS3)

Around the Network

I have 2 admit that killerman!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

the naruto fillers do suck. The DBZ fillers were the best of any anime in history!!!!! (and that's saying a lot!)

True Genius
BenKenobi88 said:
Samus beats any avatar.

Your avatar really rulz !!

well ... mine ? ... i like that pic .. not one of my favourite pics .. but i like it, i put one of me 'cause i don't usually participate on any forums and since this was my first forum i wanted to .. i don't know .. maybe people "seeing" who was posting :P

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

@benkenobi

put master cheif in it and you would have 100,000 profile views in 1 day! (and beat wiiforever without the legendary weapon called F5!!!!) lol j/k wiiforever

True Genius
BenKenobi88 said:
Samus beats any avatar.
 SO True !!! Anyways One  Piece randomness , art style , and action just better in my book in Naruto you could basically guess everything at times. DBZ was the shitz back in the day, but some fights dragged out for days like when Goku Charge the famous 5day spirit bomb to kill freez,but barely did anything to him :/