By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of your avatar?

daactualfact said:
kim possible can't beat this guy!!goku CAN'T BEAT THIS GUY!!!

Chuck Norris would beat the hell out of your avatar.

Around the Network

I had my X Japan, but my screaming fans demanded this pic back.

@ChronoTriggerJM:

I have to say, I find your avatar completely hilarious. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. Thanks.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

My avatar pwns all of yours so much that your avatars bow to mine. Then they get killed by the explosion in my avatar. Lol

My avatar knows a special ninjitsu yet to be revealed in Naruto.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

Around the Network

My avatar makes sarcastic quips about terrible movies which is >>>>>than a stupid ninja show.
Bonus points for anybody who knows who my avatar is and what he's from.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

your avatar speaks ebonics!! mine speaks Japanese, until 2010 when the episode hit America.

p.s.- If you seen the episode from Saturday, you would have heard the leaders voice. He sounds like Kakashi.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

blaydcor your crazy!!!!!! Naruto is the most popular anime out there! (second to dbz of course.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

I will give you guys a hint on who he is:

Don't be a Pain! (get it?)

True Genius

yeah, but ''most popular anime'' isn't a synonym for ''cool'', ''awesome'' or ''good avatar''

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.