By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *NSFW* God of War Signature Scene on PSP *NSFW*

Don't you think you just slightly overdid it with all the warnings? The rules only require that titles are SFW, and that NSFW content is marked as such. I understand you're an American and thus afraid of sex, but this is probably the least harmful scene in the entire game as far as kids are concerned. =P

I'm personally not too enthusiastic about the "sex" scenes in the God of War games. They're all rated 18+ anyway, so the developers could do something substantially more interesting, and the girls always look pretty horrible.

Around the Network
OT7 said:
O_o I'm smashed.
Hopes the controversy don't mess with this "mini-game" that is not really so "explicit" but some people are horrified by anything,and this actually is gameplay,not more bloody goats :P

There was no controversy for the first two GOW games, which had scenes just like this...so I doubt anything will happen.

It is ridiculous that Mass Effect would get criticism for a sex scene when this is more explicit, but whatever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Man, I can't wait for God of War 3. :P

This one obviously won't get noticed because you can't do lesbian...er, it doesn't involve aliens.

And yeah, it makes me sick that this will slide completely under the radar while Mass Effect gets crap load of criticism for its sex scene.

That's freakin' hilarious LOLOLOL!!

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

anybody has the video of the Mass Effect sex scene? I heard so much about it and now it's just getting out of hand.

I want to compare it. please someone post a link

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
twesterm said:
This one obviously won't get noticed because you can't do lesbian...er, it doesn't involve aliens.

And yeah, it makes me sick that this will slide completely under the radar while Mass Effect gets crap load of criticism for its sex scene.

Well yea.. Mass Effect is an evil game that turns our precious children into the devil's servants. How dare we let lesbian... alien lesbian sex scenes be put into a game I mean........

Yea, I hope this doesn't get a big crosshair on it from anti-game people, but I also agree that it was VERY unfair for that crap to happen to Mass Effect.

----

That cut-scene though was pretty interesting and probably the most 'intense' of the three games. Still, I think the one from the GOW2 was better because it does the Austin Powers 3 pissing statue thing with the stream going crazy as the scene goes on.  

My opinion, when games have to resort to these kinds of things, I just can't take it seriously anymore.

I don't think it has to 'resort' to that kind of thing, God of War 1 and 2 were still good despite a very small sex scene.

Honestly, it's already a Mature game so it doesn't really bother me at all. I get more annoyed when a game that's rated M is more like a Teen game and it feels like the thing that's making it an M rated game is merely an excess of blood that isn't even needed.

However, I do agree in that I think it's annoying that I have to make sure other people aren't around (when I'm at home) when I want to play it because of the female breasts and nipples.

Ahh... so THOSE are the "Chains of Olympus".