By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's ONE game that you have a favorite memory from last gen???

Wow I really need to play valk chronicles @__@

Just finished reading everyone's memory. Great reads guys! Keep me coming!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

uncharted drakes fortune followed by

uncharted 2 gta4 cod's

Play Me

TheSting said:
Condemned there was a part in the game where you were in a deserted mall. Everything was quite and then a mannequin moved out the blue. Scary underrated game.
Halo 3 we were down 48-37 came all the way back to win with me getting 5 of those kills and a spree. Please go back to no armor abilities.

My daughter loves scary video games.  She looks up scary games on youtube and watches the videos, recommends scary games for me to buy, and combs my gaming library for horror games.  Over the summer she forced me to finally finish Condemned.  She was enjoying the game, sitting on the sofa with all of her teddy bears under a blanket, watching me play.  I got to the part where I found the guy in the locker in the high school. 

Needless to say, she didn't want me to play that game anymore.  Scary stuff!

ps3-sales! said:
Wow I really need to play valk chronicles @__@

Just finished reading everyone's memory. Great reads guys! Keep me coming!!!

Damn right you do.  Fantastic game.  A few guys on this site demanded I play the game.  MARCUS JACKSON (where's that guy?) stayed on my ass until I finished it.  It took me from '08 til the end of '12 to finally see those end credits--got stuck a couple of times-- and I'll fondly remember that game forever.  I just remembered I bought DLC for that game.  Gotta go back and finish that.  It's one of my top five games of the gen.  Depending on my mindset, sometimes it's number one! 

Around the Network

I've played every game listed so far! You guys have good taste.

The sandsurfing in Journey. The visuals and music during that part was literally breathtaking.

d21lewis said:
TheSting said:
Condemned there was a part in the game where you were in a deserted mall. Everything was quite and then a mannequin moved out the blue. Scary underrated game.
Halo 3 we were down 48-37 came all the way back to win with me getting 5 of those kills and a spree. Please go back to no armor abilities.

My daughter loves scary video games.  She looks up scary games on youtube and watches the videos, recommends scary games for me to buy, and combs my gaming library for horror games.  Over the summer she forced me to finally finish Condemned.  She was enjoying the game, sitting on the sofa with all of her teddy bears under a blanket, watching me play.  I got to the part where I found the guy in the locker in the high school. 

Needless to say, she didn't want me to play that game anymore.  Scary stuff!

Lol that's cool man. I loved Condemned and I'm not even sure why I bought it. 

The very end of Halo Reach also. It was kinda sad when you were fighting for your life knowing your end was minutes away. That helmet shot

Oh man I have a couple.

Portal 2, when you fall into the old aperture, and listen to cave johnson, that's some of the best video gaming I've ever seen. It's such a cool section.

Uncharted 2: The whole game.

The walking Dead ending :(

Walking Dead Episode 2

Super Mario Galaxy: I remember jumping from the top of a stone tower onto the other side of a planet for the first time, and being astounded.

Playing TP on launch day.

Wii Sports for the first time

Little Big Planet 1: Possibly my favorite game of the gen. I put over 300 hours into it, and it was just so amazing to me at the time. Bomb survival with friends was some of the most fun I've ever had ever.