By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk dated for Japan

well, i am collecting a game backlog in any case. still need to beat some games and havent even bought zack & wiki. now nmh and fe come out in march...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I predict a September NA release... can't wait

The NMH delay fucking PISSES ME OFF. NO BLOOD, AND AN EVEN LONGER WAIT. Not that it's the end of the world, it's just the principle.

That's just two months for Japan...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I can't wait until Tales comes out. If they could nail a July 14 release date for America, that would be exactly 4 years, to the day, after Symphonia came here on the Gamecube. It seems unlikely though.

myspace.com/neorayj

Around the Network

I just finished the first one a great game but I just watched a trailer to the sequal and there Zelos was in but I clearly knows that I killed him that bastard. So how come he be in the sequal?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

cool.

cool.

cool.

Rol is right DoD. Not only that there several ending variations in ToS. I know had Lloyd choose Sheena on my second play through :D