By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie: SM3DWorld, Mario Kart Wii U, Super Smash Bros WiiU will all be among this generation's top 10 selling games, guaranteed

there's a high chance of him being right for 3D World and Kart. as for Smash, that depends, WiiU version only or both?

Around the Network

For mario kart and smash I agree with him.

Not regarding mario 3d world tho.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Mario Kart ans Smash YES

3D World of Flop NO

Click HERE and be happy 

First party wise it's possible. Third party wise no.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Depending of how the wii u will do in the next few months theres a "very little tiny small" chance for mario kart 8, no way the others can reach the top ten.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
Mario Kart ans Smash YES

3D World of Flop NO

Yep. This.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well. Anything can happen. This industry is so volatile you cant know anything for sure anymoreXD

If Call of Duty continues to decline, sure, it's still a distinct possibility. For the moment, there're very few who could populate the top 10, since Assassin's Creed is on the downswing more swiftly

Can Nintendo pull it off? That's the question.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Very unlikely. He does know the Wii U is selling worse than the Gamecube right? SSBM, MKDD and Sunshine would not have made the top 10 going up against the PS360, let alone PS4 + XB1.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Mario Kart 8 has a chance. But if the current sales trend continues for the Wii U.. then no.

Next gen big hitters will be Halo 5, Gran Turismo 7, GTA VI amongst others. Other new IP's like Watchdogs seem to have a lot of hype going for it.