By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I just realized that Wii Fit U is Better than Knack and Ryse......

Tagged games:

Wii Fit U is "teh cazual" tho so it doesn't count!!!1

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
ghettoglamour said:
It might be a better fitness game than Knack is as an action platformer and Ryse as a hack'n'slash. So what? If I wanna play games I'm sure Knack and Ryse are more fun to play and if I wanna work out I do it properly. What's your point?

They get low scores because they arent fun.

WiiU Fitness doesn't get good scores because it's fun either. If you're trying to say WiiU Fitness is a more fun to play game than those two you're just outta your mind dude.

That is exactly what Im saying. Ryse is melodramatic, click these buttons and time it right while you play in the same boring drab environments 5 times over and go through the motions. Knack is a half baked concept.

In story and in game.

ghettoglamour said:
ghettoglamour said:
It might be a better fitness game than Knack is as an action platformer and Ryse as a hack'n'slash. So what? If I wanna play games I'm sure Knack and Ryse are more fun to play and if I wanna work out I do it properly. What's your point?

WiiU Fitness doesn't get good scores because it's fun either. If you're trying to say WiiU Fitness is a more fun to play game than those two you're just outta your mind dude.

That is exactly what Im saying. Ryse is melodramatic, click these buttons and time it right while you play in the same boring drab environments 5 times over and go through the motions. Knack is a half baked concept.

In story and in game.

Ok, the games are mediocre (not AWFUL or BROKEN, just mediocre), but WiiU Fitness is not a real video game at all. Its main purpose is to do fitness in a "fun" way, while the others only goal is to entertain you, which they are mediocre at, but still.

So if you only had these 3 games to play you would choose Wii Fitness over Knack and Ryse?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

So? Its still more fun than playing a mediocre monotonous game.

I'd choose Wii FIt U.

Just do this instead. Way better thing with the PS4 http://www.twitch.tv/spartanm

ghettoglamour said:
ghettoglamour said:

Wii Fit Plus was fun. Ryse and Knack do not look fun to me.

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
ghettoglamour said:
ghettoglamour said:

In story and in game.

Ok, the games are mediocre (not AWFUL or BROKEN, just mediocre), but WiiU Fitness is not a real video game at all. Its main purpose is to do fitness in a "fun" way, while the others only goal is to entertain you, which they are mediocre at, but still.

So if you only had these 3 games to play you would choose Wii Fitness over Knack and Ryse?

Isn't that the point of the thread though?  Between the three games, I would rather get Wii Fit U.  And by that I mean BUY, not just try.  At least to me Wii fit offers more than Knack and Ryse which to me look bland.  At least wii fit should have more replay value than the other two.  Plus, if i can grab my friend's balance board, the game is only $20 dollars and you get a pedometer.  I hope that's how it works.

RolStoppable said:
So Ryse didn't deliver either.

Wait a sec... it did, actually. Everybody expected it to be mediocre, just like Knack.

Almost QFT.

No one was jizzing in their pants about Knack. But a lot of people were jizzing in their pants about Ryse.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

It is said that a lot of japanese people still play Wii Fit regularly on Wii, that´s why Nintendo came with a new game

binary solo said:
RolStoppable said:
So Ryse didn't deliver either.

Wait a sec... it did, actually. Everybody expected it to be mediocre, just like Knack.

Almost QFT.

No one was jizzing in their pants about Knack. But a lot of people were jizzing in their pants about Ryse.

Those people still are.

I dont see why reviews should lessen my hardon for ryse

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.