By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disney Not Wii exclusive: Pure Announced (PS3, 360, and PC)

ssj12 said:
no Disney stated a while back that they were going to focus on Wii exclusively. Apparently they fail at listening to themselves....

Disney announced over year ago that they created game studio which makes exclusive Wii/DS games. That doesn't mean they can't make games for other platforms in other game studios. Disney owns several game studios actually.

Around the Network
Untamoi said:
ssj12 said:
no Disney stated a while back that they were going to focus on Wii exclusively. Apparently they fail at listening to themselves....

Disney announced over year ago that they created game studio which makes exclusive Wii/DS games. That doesn't mean they can't make games for other platforms in other game studios. Disney owns several game studios actually.

im meaning the announcement when the main publishing company part changed it's name they announced they will make devs focus on the Wii/DS. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

>I think Kingdom Hearts is the only Disney game I have ever played and ever intend to play.

Are you kidding me? Have you tried other great games from Disney Interactive Studio?
*101 Dalmatians: Escape from DeVil Manor
* Cars (video game) (Co-Published by THQ)
* Chicken Little
# Disney's American Dragon: Jake Long - Attack of the Dark Dragon
# Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action
# Disney's Meet The Robinsons
# Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Return
# Disney's The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
* Hannah Montana
* High School Musical: Sing It! (PS2/Wii)
* High School Musical 2: Work This Out (PS3/X360/DS/PSP)
* High School Musical 3: Beat It! (PS3/PS2/X360/Wii/DS/PSP)
* Phil of the Future"
* Piglet's Big Game
* Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Developed by Amaze Entertainment and Griptonite Games)
* Power Rangers: Super Legends
* That's So Raven: Psychic on the Scene
* The Chase on Tom Sawyer's Island (1988)
* The Cheetah Girls
* The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Developed by Traveller's Tales and Amaze Entertainment)
* The D Show
* The Lion King (1994)
* The Nutshell Library (2007)
* The Rocketeer (1991)
* The Suite Life of Zack & Cody: Tipton Trouble
* Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Developed by Capcom)
* Tron 2.0 (Developed by Monolith Productions)
* Turok (Published with the name of Touchstone Games)
* W.I.T.C.H.
* Where the Wild Things Are (2007)
* Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (Developed by JellyVision, published under Buena Vista Interactive)

They make some QUALITY games, damnit, Most of them are above 3/10 scores.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I'm going to have to give this thread a FAIL!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

for what? announcing a new game? now I remember why I purposely ignore you... im going to go back to continuing that... 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

ssj12 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

for what? announcing a new game? now I remember why I purposely ignore you... im going to go back to continuing that...

I thought your purpose as a mod was to not be a complete douchebag. What you said was uncalled for.

Thanks.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=148799

Disney formed a Wii/DS only studio. Did some of you assume they meant ALL Disney studios were now Nintendo exclusive?

The rEVOLution is not being televised