By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Was my Psn account hacked?

Tagged games:

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus just complained about the same thing. odd.

European thing

wait, so i will have to reset my EU account to?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus just complained about the same thing. odd.

European thing

wait, so i will have to reset my EU account to?

I guess.

give me your birthdate, account name and password and i'll check it for you

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bristow9091 said:
I still can't log into my PSN account from anywhere, and it says my date of birth is wrong... and I tried phoning support up earlier today, and I was put on hold for 45 minutes, so I just hung up... anyone else having it as bad as me? The "fix" is to reset your password, but in order to reset it, you need to enter your date of birth, and it's telling me it's wrong, when it obviously isn't -.-"

So much rage right now, I just bought Killzone Mercenaries today, and wanted to play online...

Well- i might have a solution for you if it does not work some other way as i had the same problem.

1)You need a vita

than go where they ask for your birthdate and play the trial& error game(i guess the year of your birth should be the real year,than you may need 20 minutes per year)

Start with eg the 1.1.1987,Any time your request is not accepted move +1day.After you chequed the complete month,move on to the next monthThat's how you systematically cheque all birthdates of the year.

This works pretty fast (3-5 seconds per input)if you are concentrated.

The number of tries is unlimited.You can't do this on pc as on pc you also need to write down (don't know the english name)some anti-spam words.

this might not be an elegant solution but better than nothing.

I have a similar problem, but my date of birth was correct, yet the email with the temporal password never arrived at my email address, so I phoned the support this morning and gave them my data - they told me that this has happened to many people and that they will look into what happened/restore my account within the next 24 hours.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
SxyxS said:
Bristow9091 said:
I still can't log into my PSN account from anywhere, and it says my date of birth is wrong... and I tried phoning support up earlier today, and I was put on hold for 45 minutes, so I just hung up... anyone else having it as bad as me? The "fix" is to reset your password, but in order to reset it, you need to enter your date of birth, and it's telling me it's wrong, when it obviously isn't -.-"

So much rage right now, I just bought Killzone Mercenary today, and wanted to play online...

Well- i might have a solution for you if it does not work some other way as i had the same problem.

1)You need a vita

than go where they ask for your birthdate and play the trial& error game(i guess the year of your birth should be the real year,than you may need 20 minutes per year)

Start with eg the 1.1.1987,Any time your request is not accepted move +1day.After you chequed the complete month,move on to the next monthThat's how you systematically cheque all birthdates of the year.

The number of tries is unlimited.You can't do this on pc as on pc you also need to write down (don't know the english name)some anti-spam words.

But I shouldn't have to guess, since I know, 110%, which date I used for it, which is my actual date of birth, 17th November 1991... 

i'm pretty sure you know your birthday but maybe some mistake has happened(i still don't know where my birthdate is to be seen in my psn account to see wether my birthdates are correct

you have wasted 45 minutes on the phone?

why don't you waste a few minutes to checke at leas wether the month or day or year is wrong

eg you birthday is 7.8.89 just cheque the complete month of august(1-31)and do this also for the years '88+90.(you can do that in 10 minutes)

in the usa eg. they don't write day/month/year but month/day/year.

People with us-origin living in Europe being born on August the seventh would write 8.7.89 as birthday but the correct way in europe to write it would be 7.8.89 .(i hope you know what i mean)

My EU account hasn't needed a reset...

Bristow9091 said:
SxyxS said:
Bristow9091 said:

So much rage right now, I just bought Killzone Mercenary today, and wanted to play online...

1)You need a vita

But I shouldn't have to guess, since I know, 110%, which date I used for it, which is my actual date of birth, 17th November 1991... 

It's possible that for whatever reason you typed the wrong one when you made the account. I have been 110% sure with many passwords in the past and when I request a reminder of my password/username,etc I relaize I made a mistake. Try 1/1/1991 or anything similar.

took me so long to figure out why I couldnt log in, was getting so damn frustrated waiting for the email to change password