By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is my gf pregnant?

weezy said:
ArtofAngels said:

Ok this is gonna get deep if your 12 years old or younger so don't read ;P

My gf had her period recently (like a week ago)

But she had morning sickness basically through all of it and is still throwing up every morning as of now :S

Well? Anyone know bout this kinda stuff?

Other then that she's a gorgeous girl and I love her <3 :D

I mean c'mon? How many guys out there have a hot gf that gives blowjobs while playing Pokemon Pearl in bed :P

dude your G/F,which i seriously doubt you have, must be a a nerd/loser to be sucking somone off while they are playing POKEMON...ROFL

Ok, I hate people like you on boards, I left IGN to get away from these sort of people, it's full of em, either way, to argue against your discusting assumption this is me and my gf:

http://i15.tinypic.com/4tqtpvr.jpg

http://i18.tinypic.com/4ttk1t2.jpg

And thanks to the others with positive feedback, I'm gettin a pregnancy test tomorrow or the next day.

Around the Network

Who wants to have kids these days anyway  Anyway let her see a doctor and you'll get an answer.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:
ArtofAngels said:

Ok this is gonna get deep if your 12 years old or younger so don't read ;P

My gf had her period recently (like a week ago)

But she had morning sickness basically through all of it and is still throwing up every morning as of now :S

Well? Anyone know bout this kinda stuff?

Other then that she's a gorgeous girl and I love her <3 :D

I mean c'mon? How many guys out there have a hot gf that gives blowjobs while playing Pokemon Pearl in bed :P

dude your G/F,which i seriously doubt you have, must be a a nerd/loser to be sucking somone off while they are playing POKEMON...ROFL

Ok, I hate people like you on boards, I left IGN to get away from these sort of people, it's full of em, either way, to argue against your discusting assumption this is me and my gf:

http://i15.tinypic.com/4tqtpvr.jpg

http://i18.tinypic.com/4ttk1t2.jpg

And thanks to the others with positive feedback, I'm gettin a pregnancy test tomorrow or the next day.

I'm sorry, but you shouldn't show pics of your girlfriend on public forums without her concent. Jesus, you both look young.. Buy the test, and even if it comes negative she should see a doctor about her nausea. Good luck.

Btw Rendo, the situation that you describe may happen, but it is rare. As you say, every womans body reacts differently to a pregnancy, but in my defence i said "probably". Plus, i was trying not to scare the lad with a possible pregnancy. A simple test or visit to the doctor will clean that up for him.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

She knows I posted those pics, she's here reading this as I type.

damn man i was just playing around just being a goof.... i guess it wasnt that funny after all ..my fault bud

btw.... DAMN FOO you got the psycho eyes in that pic! cough cough emo

also non of my buisness but, why the hell are you asking for advice from a bunch of gamers???!

might I add, ON A VIDEO GAME SITE??!???

once again my bad bud, wasnt trying to anger you

damn.. a brotha feel bad

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

damn man i was just playing around just being a goof.... i guess it wasnt that funny after all ..my fault bud

btw.... DAMN FOO you got the psycho eyes in that pic! cough cough emo

also non of my buisness but, why the hell are you asking for advice from a bunch of gamers???!

might I add, ON A VIDEO GAME SITE??!???

once again my bad bud, wasnt trying to anger you

damn.. a brotha feel bad

It's all good don't feel bad,

I ask gamers cause alot of gamers know alot of stuff (as you may of noticed) and of course some don't, oh and I'm not Emo!!! LMAO hell no!!! If I was Emo I'd dye my hair black right?

well, maybe you're a new-age emo? hahaha no j/k :D
looking good mate =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Well, me and the Mrs are due here on the 25th. When we we trying to make the baby, we read that your best chance of getting pregnant is 2 weeks after her period (when the egg is released). And, it seems to be the truth, it worked of us. I hope that helps.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

rendo said:
Kwaad, how many kids do you have? 0. How many do I have? 2. Who, by default, due to having immensely more experience with pregnancy and children, knows more about pregnancy? ME. Thank you.

I doubt you know more about the female anatomy off the top of your head than me. I was giving one of my wife's friends a... lesson... you could say about how her insides work.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Good for you. Still doesn't change the fact you've got no real experience with pregnancy, and you have NO idea how it works or how it can affect a womans body. Basing your information on commonalities isn't the way to go about it since you're unwilling to accept there are uncommon pregnancies. For example. My wife's grandmother was pregnant and continued to take the pill because she had her period all the way up until the baby was born. Sorry Kwaad, you obviously don't know a thing about women. :)