By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is my gf pregnant?

Ok this is gonna get deep if your 12 years old or younger so don't read ;P

My gf had her period recently (like a week ago)

But she had morning sickness basically through all of it and is still throwing up every morning as of now :S

Well? Anyone know bout this kinda stuff?

Other then that she's a gorgeous girl and I love her <3 :D

Mod Edit: A tad TMI.

Around the Network

Congratulations for a new father! :) My wife got morning sickness one month after her last period. If your gf had it a week ago it's unlikely she get pregnant. Better check it w/ pregnant test though. Welcome to the forum BTW. This isn't the reason you join this forum, is it? Just kidding :P

Would be unusual to have morning sickness so soon after a period and be pregnant but not impossible and of course just because she is having a period doesn't mean she is not as sperm can hang around for 3 days (much like fanatical 1st day console buyers that camp outside stores) waiting for it to be clear, and if you have sex you can get pregnant, period or not! (unless of course you are a guy for anyone worried)

You can see more symptoms here: http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/pregnancysymptoms.html But as it mentions on that site, I woud get an early pregnancy testing kit but if she is pregnant don't call the baby Mario or Zelda even if you are a Nintendo fan!

This is f*cking weird ! I've got the same "problem"... I bought a pregnant test  yesterday and... negative. I'm not going to be a father anytime soon. I wouldn't be able to buy a PS3 anymore. In case of my girlfriend I suppose it's because of major change of the diet.

Call it Ash gogo!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

My wife became sick after 2 weeks, we are expecting in July..............?Had the boy names picked.turn out I will be the father of a baby girl.can't find names yet.any ideas???

dpmnymkrprez said:
My wife became sick after 2 weeks, we are expecting in July..............?Had the boy names picked.turn out I will be the father of a baby girl.can't find names yet.any ideas???

Joanna. Cool.

Call her Jo. Cooler.

You play N64 Perfect Dark, don't you?

Please don't name her Zelda or Peach. It's so lame.

Congratulations though. Got pink DS lite already?

kber81 said:
This is f*cking weird ! I've got the same "problem"... I bought a pregnant test yesterday and... negative. I'm not going to be a father anytime soon. I wouldn't be able to buy a PS3 anymore. In case of my girlfriend I suppose it's because of major change of the diet.

Uh... She can still be pregnant.  There's a thing called a false negative.  No such thing as a false positive though.  

As for morning sickness from the OP.  It is possible she is pregnant, as the others have suggested get a prenancy test.  Get one with 2, do one as soon as you get it, wait a few days for the other.  It's also possible she was pregnant and her period was her miscarrying, so the throwing up is the body finishing up the rest of the embryo. 

rendo said:

Uh... She can still be pregnant. There's a thing called a false negative. No such thing as a false positive though.

Stop it !   It's only one percent...

IF she had her period last week-ish. She is likely not pregant. As morning sickness usually dont show up for a month or two after the embryo was fertilized.

If she was on her period last week, the week before the period is actually the safest time to have sex. It is actually the safest time to have un-protected sex, as she has something like a 50% lower chance to ovulate, while the cemen is squirming around.

Basically it's too early. If she had her period, AND this is morning sickness, she has been pregant for over a month, wich would mean that this was likely a miscarriage or something along those lines. As it's not totally abnormal to have a period after she may become pregant. However usually morning sickness would take a while longer to show up.

As my wife just said. Have her pee on a stick. (pregancy test)

I highly reccomend wait about 2 weeks, and then do the pregancy test. And make sure she dont drink, smoke, or do drugs, untill your positive she's not pregant.

And if it's a boy, name it Kwaad. XD 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!