By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

@Bozotheclown, i can buy x360 anytime, and probably will, because i like jrpgs.
I didn`t waste my money though yet, so why would i? lol.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

TWESTERM said "It easy to say that the PC has more exclusives if you count the 50 or so $5 games released every month but do we really want to count those?

The people that said this is a console gaming site hit the nail on the head. That's not saying that PC gamers aren't welcome here, but when we're talking about the console wars we mean just that. "

This sounds a lot like the argument we shouldnt count $0 Wii Play, $10Wii Sports, or $20 Link Crossbow in the same category as $60/$50 games.

And this site is The Most Comprehensive Video Games In the World, nothing about console only. And how can you be comprehensive when you dont want to talk about the biggest gaming platform out there. The biggest VIDEO GAME in past 10 years is World of Warcraft, 9 million people pay nearly the cost of any of the above mentioned Wii games EVERY MONTH.

EXCLUSIVE GAMES FOR XBOX 360 2008/2009

Banjo Kazooie 3
Lost Odyssey
Ninja Gaiden 2
Too Human
Cry On
Perfect Dark 2
GTA IV [Downloadable EXCLUSIVE Content] we may not care, but it will sell systems
Operation Darkness
Spectral Diario
Infinite Undiscovery
Kingdom Under FIre: Circle of Doom
Halo Wars
Fable 2
Splinter Cell:Conviction

Thats all i gotta say

Well 3 pages of crap in the same argument that some 360 games come to the PC a year after release. *yawn* If anything its a bonus to the developers whom can make even more money off the great software.

Around the Network

i hate when i make a great post 3 pages into a back and forth argument

All of you went on some crazy rant between PC vs Xbox 360 exclusives but no one has answered my question...why isn't Ace Combat 6 on that list!!!?!?!?!

he said ace combat should be on the list but would then come off shortly so he didnt add it

GooseGaws said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the PC versions of games like Halo 2 and Gears of War support local co-op? For me, that would certainly be a dealbreaker.

Since noone has replied, no, neither of these have local coop on PC.

GooseGaws said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the PC versions of games like Halo 2 and Gears of War support local co-op? For me, that would certainly be a dealbreaker.

Gears of war requires you to setup a live account to play on the PC. It has a bunch of multi-player stuff with it. I didn't play multi so I don't know. This is Microsoft's "Games for Windows" campaign... sigh