By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Man shot dead over PS4

I don't think we should be joking over this...

Around the Network

Tragic.

Nsanity said:

It sucks that he died, but what can we do? The reason I joked around is because it was a stupid reason to kill someone. At the end he basically killed someone for a bricked console...

Nsanity said:

Agreed.

The recent Aurora theater shooting really changed my perspective on death and tragedies reported in the news. To me it was a local thing so I was affected really hard while the internet just cracked jokes about it.

Nsanity said:

Agreed. 

I hate it when this kind of stuff happens..when a new console comes out its supposed to bring out happiness..but when this kind of news occurs it angers me.

Around the Network

Orlando Florida?

I stay around this area

Somini said:
So stupid to rob/kill someone over 400 dollars. Not that it would be ok to do it for a million, but the latter is at least SOMEWHAT understandable, however disgusting it may be.

Damn!!

What's the problem here. Man has gun, you give him the playstation.

Obviously we have more to worry about if someone is willing to face down a gun for a playstation.

It's one thing to kill a man for a playstation, it's another thing to die for one.

He didnt approve of his resogun score

aikohualda said:
ps4 killed more people over gun.... ban the ps4

You would think that more people would die over a X1, bc it's more expensive and all.  The WiiU isnt that popular so crazy asses will be killing out of frustration

dsage01 said:
Nsanity said:

Agreed. 

I hate it when this kind of stuff happens..when a new console comes out its supposed to bring out happiness..but when this kind of news occurs it angers me.

Quite upsetting honestly. People always blowing stuff out of proportion. RIP. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.