By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony - Final Fantasy X | X-2 coming to PS3 on March 18 2014 for NA, March 21st for EU, Limited edition available

TheKoreanGuy said:
SnakeDrake said:
3 days before Infamous Second Son !!! I guess i'll just get the delayed vita version then and if its digital only then FU SE.

Anyways no mention on the prices?

$39.99 and preordering it will automatically upgrade you to the LE.

No word on Vita of course if that is what you were wondering. :P

Have you look at my sign XD



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Dear goddess please make that the EU date as well. I know you can import from the US, but still, please make it so.

It's March 21st in EU, SE just confirmed.



ryuzaki57 said:
lestatdark said:
Dear goddess please make that the EU date as well. I know you can import from the US, but still, please make it so.

It's March 21st in EU, SE just confirmed.

3 days later. I can live with that just fine . Thanks.



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

They didn't say anything for Vita?

Buy a PS3.... 

I do have a PS3. And I will get the game on Vita as soon as Dec. 26th anyway ;)



ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

They didn't say anything for Vita?

Buy a PS3.... 

I do have a PS3. And I will get the game on Vita as soon as Dec. 26th anyway ;)


Thats a huge day for japan (LoZ releases same day)



Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
SnakeDrake said:
3 days before Infamous Second Son !!! I guess i'll just get the delayed vita version then and if its digital only then FU SE.

Anyways no mention on the prices?

$39.99 and preordering it will automatically upgrade you to the LE.

No word on Vita of course if that is what you were wondering. :P

Have you look at my sign XD

Yeah I did haha xD

Honestly don't think Square can justify selling them for $40 each at all. But since the two games are going to be separate for the Vita, I have a bad feeling they will be digital only.



TheKoreanGuy said:
SnakeDrake said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
SnakeDrake said:
3 days before Infamous Second Son !!! I guess i'll just get the delayed vita version then and if its digital only then FU SE.

Anyways no mention on the prices?

$39.99 and preordering it will automatically upgrade you to the LE.

No word on Vita of course if that is what you were wondering. :P

Have you look at my sign XD

Yeah I did haha xD

Honestly don't think Square can justify selling them for $40 each at all. But since the two games are going to be separate for the Vita, I have a bad feeling they will be digital only.

Thats what im basing my bet on ;)

 

I really hope they would release a retail version. If not i dont think i'll ever play this game seriously.   



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I was about to moan, but then I saw TheKoreanGuy's post. At least something is coming for Vita, though I'm expecting digital only.

I'm hoping Sony will have stepped in to assist with a physical release (good lord, the Vita needs it).



I cancelled my preordered because the limited edition is that cheap artbook packaging. I'd rather have the standard edition with a case that won't be damaged at the slightest tap. Since I'm having to wait, I'll just wait for a sale instead of paying $40.



March 18th huh...a lot later then i expected but it is technically still winter so its in line with what they said lol