By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - why doesn't nintendo make a zelda rpg

Rugger08 said:
I have been waiting for a console pokemon rpg for like 8 years now. Come on nintendo!

Did you not own a Gamecube or something??? Nintendo released two great pokemon RPG's for the GameCube.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Nintendo can publish it, but i would rather have someone else develop it. Nintendo's not the best at telling stories.

Ever play Earthbound or Mother, How about Fire Emblem or Golden Sun?

^^XD and Coliseum were not true RPGs in the sense that we're looking for. We're waiting for them to make a full-fledged console version of the handheld games.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Nintendo can't make stories? Let me find the thread here about best stories in a video-game

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

not sure it would work tbh. still it would be quite interesting and if it worked it might re-invent the Zelda franchise

Around the Network

Because it's easier to reskin Ocarina of time every couple years...

I'm in the minority but i would perfer a change in gameplay.

Kasz216 said:
Because it's easier to reskin A Link to the Past every couple years...

I'm in the minority but i would perfer a change in gameplay.

Fixed. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

zelda is an action rpg

@Riot of the Blood:

What are yo retarded?? Level five as your chosen developer?? Do yourself a favor and make a little research on developers, you'll discover that Nintendo is considered the best developer in the world. Ocarina of Time? the Mario series? every freaking game they do is pure gold.

PS. Maybe Capcom is the second finest developer

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

B.C they have pokemon

link is busy trying to find a bomb in his left pocket that explodes and kills him