By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HardcoreGamer's - Game of the Generation is...

Tagged games:

Id say its up there in the top 5, but Valkyria Chronicles takes my number 1 spot.

Around the Network

I hope the PS3 library of games will become available to PS4 owners at some point. There are so many great PS3 games I never got to play, The Last of Us just one of them. All the Uncharted games, Demon's Souls, Killzones, Resistance to name a few. I've been gaming on the 360 since it was released and have missed out on all the PS3 goodness. 

I respect this winner. There are a TON of games that you could argue are game of the generation. TLoU, Mario Galaxy, Brawl, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Uncharted 2, Skyrim, ect...

As long as it's not something stupid like Call of Duty, then I'm okay with this.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

the last of us is definitely one of the best. I think other games of the generation are bioshock, max payne 3, littlebigplanet, minecraft and super mario galaxy. It's not so fair to put it down to just one game

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018