By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Real reason for PS4s not working.

so what you are saying is we should wait until the x1 releases until we buy our PS4s?

Around the Network

Brilliant!

That's it! Not working because of the Xbox fans :) It is even funnier because several people will believe it for real!

So, there aren't any Playstation Fanboy postmen? Postmen are exclusive to Xbox? Did Microsoft moneyhatted them?

Kyliedog, that is the most logically answer! This really needs reporting to the mainstream media quickly!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I cannot believe the real culprits haven't been named yet.

The XFP: Xbox Fanboy Postmen.

Postmen can be gaming fanboys too, clearly some Xbox fanboy postmen got big parcels to deliver and knowing what release day it was could figure out what was in the package, then roughed up the parcels so they would not work.

Xbone will not have this problem, as when XBone releases they cannot tell PS4 from Xbone parcels apart and won't risk damaging a Xbone by mistake.

Er, is this some sort of joke?

Obviously postmen will know the XB1's from the PS4's due to the box being 4 times bigger.

Worst thread in a while and this means a lot. OP can't be serious.

sense of humour failure??? ^^^

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Don't let that smile fool you. He's a XFP.

Postmen... Microsoft's best third-party exclusive haha!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.