By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Ryse gameplay. Amazing Visuals and brutal combat. Stunning detail.

ExistentialNihilist said:
enjoy your game demo can beat in 3 hr. 20/hr way too expensive

On easy yeah. ROFL.

The game will take me 10 hoursish. I will play on hardest difficulty. So happy days.

Same as other  hack n slash games. GOW3 took me 8 hours on hardest setting. So its about right. Also my mate did GOW 3 for the trophy in 3 hours and 43 mins.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Ryse and GoW arent even comparable... thats like talking about a steak you bougjt at a grocery store compared to kobe beef

Let's see who's meat is gonna be slapped on the grill.

You just cant stop with those perverted comments can you Yeah baby!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Don't know if i want this to bomb or do well, in hopes of crytek making it an rpg.

selnor1983 said:

On easy yeah. ROFL.

The game will take me 10 hoursish. I will play on hardest difficulty. So happy days.

Same as other  hack n slash games. GOW3 took me 8 hours on hardest setting. So its about right. Also my mate did GOW 3 for the trophy in 3 hours and 43 mins.

maybe your bad at game, idk?
It appears that Ryse: Sons of Rome will only average about 7.5 hours game-play according to Design Director at Crytek.
http://n4g.com/news/1394198/ryse-gameplay-apparently-7-5-hours-long-on-average

selnor1983 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
bananaking21 said:

so this is your attempt to "call me out"? because honestly, its a bad attempt and you are just derailing the thread.

Its okay. Selnor derailed his own thread when he unnecessarily brought up uncharted and GoW.

Hey Tought Id derail the thread first. May as well join em if we cant defeat them. VGC is like neogaf 2 now.  Seen that said on alot of sites at the moment.  

Are you the old selnor? the one with the lewis hamilton picture? The one that was obsessed with forza? 

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:

On easy yeah. ROFL.

maybe your bad at game, idk?
It appears that Ryse: Sons of Rome will only average about 7.5 hours game-play according to Design Director at Crytek.
http://n4g.com/news/1394198/ryse-gameplay-apparently-7-5-hours-long-on-average

Well thats hardly 3 hours is it. Im guessing hes averaging it out over difficulties. Most players these days play easy. In fact most reviewers review on easy. Wich is pretty sad really.

If this hits a flat 70 on meta, id consider that a win for the game. Shame if it goes lower.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
If this hits a flat 70 on meta, id consider that a win for the game. Shame if it goes lower.

Same here im hoping that it stays in the 70's.

sales2099 said:

Eh, I wouldn't to use metacritic to measure success. The is a sales site so how well do you think it will sell ? (Knowing that it's a crytek game their last game crysis 3 didn't too hot on metacritic and and what's more is that it failed to meet sales expectation too. I think ryse will fail on both fronts and that especially goes for aales too seeing as how it lacks any engaging replayability.)