By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros For Wii U: Will Rosalina Be Announced Tomorrow? New Pic ForeShadows!!!

Just Add Rosalina To The Roster pls Mr Sakarai!!!!!

This might just prove it guys!! Seriously foreshadowing, shows the 4 playable characters today? how about tomorrow? Brand New Character?

Around the Network

YES, ME WANT.

I was going to post this :(

Is it just me or does the game look way better O_o

Did Sakurai say anything about this?

Around the Network
emu-fred said:
Did Sakurai say anything about this?

Yes that this board innovates as it has a gravity core in the center meaning if samus shoots it will be like if the stage was never bended like in the photo, this will be awesome as it can throw u off your game a little lol

Awesome, now let's get a Galaxy track in MK8!

That is awesome, I wonder if you can circle around the stage or navigate to another planet, it can work, we have the technology!

Also, they most likely showed this stage off to coincide with the release of SM3DW, much like how they've been unveiling characters with corresponding game releases, only this time it's a stage. That's probably because they don't have any other Mario characters, meaning no Rosalina.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Also, they most likely showed this stage off to coincide with the release of SM3DW, much like how they've been unveiling characters with corresponding game releases, only this time it's a stage. That's probably because they don't have any other Mario characters, meaning no Rosalina.

Too bad your theory is already proven false lol! Rosalina can still be announced, There are 4 Mario characters in SSB, If you dont count Yoshi/Wario. SSBM had 5 (A clone which was Dr. Mario).

There is still a good chance Bowser Jr or Rosalina can be in the new game. There was no new person in SSBB also factor in pokemon had the most appearances of all franchises!